Why are the developers not responding to massive concerns over the new update?

I mean come on! The outcry has been pretty big. Where is the official CPW response? Do the bean counters up there care about us at all? If they can respond to concerns about one guy thinking a cartoon gold pan looks like a scrotum and penis surely they can say something on this. Let's keep the pressure on people!!!
mormel

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    They didn't really speak during the outcry of new star system where ppl could earn 30 stars... so I think they're thinking tbh :smile: I see it as a good sign... I hope I'm not just being optimistic XD
    swifty
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Hope you're right Charlie! I thought the same thing.
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    They've given some canned, noncommittal responses to complaints posted on their Facebook page, so someone is aware, but that's likely a community manager who hasn't been given any official answers to dole out. Why they can't at least do that on the forums as well, I don't know.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    I've been playing this game since long before posse's were created. I'm only still playing this game because I know how fun it can be. If I were new to the game, and this was my first experience at posse events, I hate to say it, but I would delete the game and move on to the next. I'm not trying to bad mouth the dev's, I'm just being truethful. This forum only shows a very small part of the people that play, and it is overwhelmingly negative about this event, and the change with the healing cards.

Dev's, up until now y'all have done a fantastic job! You created a game that has grown with leaps and bounds! But it is my opinion that you took a chance, and failed on this one. Please reset back to what you know works, and take it from there. Thank you for creating a game that I love to play, but make changes with baby steps, not leaps.
    RafemaLucky_Charles168Lightnin
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    The MainEvent posse will not play gold rush after this event, pointless, boring, hope it's gone.
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    It's the weekend. No one in the office probably. They will respond Monday I imagine
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    The main thing the CPW folks will do is look at their revenues. If they increase following this update - which they no doubt will, based on the heal card downgrades alone - then they won't worry so much about forum chatter. There may be some rebalancing and tweaks, but not much else. Also, some people will leaves, but most will start to fall in line with the changes.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Our developers have been receiving your feedback partners, and it is great that to hear how playing the Gold Rush has been so far for y'all! I will continue to pass your ideas on!
  • woewoe Member Posts: 66
    How bout posting responses here or in the newspaper as well as dacebook? Or am I the ONLY neanderthal that doesnt have a facebook, twitter or other social media account? Well maybe I AM aline in that lol
    Lightnin