The Inlaws need 4 ACTIVE CB players

PegPeg Member Posts: 560
ONLY $15k needed*****PER EVENT TO STAY. ******* More points, even better!!!!!. 4-FOUR SPOTS OPEN FOR NEXT CB. Our posse has a blast and plays hard for CB. Must have a sense of humor and be a team player. . We have good times and good people. Come join the fun of an active posse. ***Communication required, we speak English. Best posse ever, bring your own guns !
CalamityJane

Comments

• TBone008TBone008 Member Posts: 22
    Come join The Inlaws...lots of fun . 1 Mil posse who is always trying to get better .Great chat, good people.. We belive in helping each other grow..event play is a must.
    So much fun.. We laugh more that anything...join us today..only a few slot left..
    See ya there..
    CalamityJane
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Full of fun and laughs, come join the best posse ever. $15k is easy, this update has set us back a bit, we usually have higher points, We need good players who take CB seriously and like to laugh , our gangs a crack up. Don't join if ya can't make the minimum, thanks! Hope to see ya soon!
    Peg
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    We still have three openings for good players. We have a lot of laughs while battling the Outlaws.
    Come join the fun, we are active, we chat, we help each other out. So if you're stuck in a " go nowhere" posse, mosey on over to our place. You don't know what you're missing. :-) Our posse is full of comedians, so free entertainment as well. !!!
  • TheDiceTheDice Member Posts: 3
    Do you still have any openings? I average 25K+ and am in a posse that has only hit 300k once.
    CalamityJane
    TheDice, Currently we are full, but ya never know how fast things can change. Look for our ad next event, or I'll drop you a note. It's hard to find a good posse, we might hit $1M this round. i have four players on deck waiting to play, we will know more
    If someone quits or deletes game. I let the posse know to let ya in if you send a request and we have an opening. Thanks! Sorry, I bumped the post button and wasn't done typing lol . I sent u a letter, keep in touch on openings. Thanks!
  • ZalissyaZalissya Member Posts: 3
    Hi, I did not speak English (I use a translator), I average $ 25, and you want to know your squad
    CalamityJane
    Zallissya, hi! We are currently full at this time, but things could change. I will certainly contact you. I sent you a message. I think you will fit in our posse very well. Your English is good, no problem. ^_^ thank you
  • Luckydawg66Luckydawg66 Member Posts: 3
    Luckydawg66, I play slot and usually get 40k
  • Luckydawg66Luckydawg66 Member Posts: 3
    A lot.. Lol