Boycott the next Gold Rush event

Comments

• HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    im pretty sure the petty arguments are enough to convince any potential boycotters that this attempt just won't work
    We need to get the top dogs of each posse together to force an embargo or stop whining and get on with it. Sniping at each other helps no one
    Trever
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    @Highlander I completely agree with you. However, a boycott doesn't work if it's just all talk and no action from some. We need to band together. If CPW catches wind that it's all just talk, they will ignore us, and I bet you this is exactly what happened that's why we are stuck with GR and not CB for this event and probably also why they haven't addressed us. Some people (not you) need to grow a pair and stick to their words. You don't cause a scene on FB then turn around on your words. CPW would take us as a joke.
  • Hangem7Hangem7 Member Posts: 2
    Kin wai,may be since Hang em High is boycotting, TG might actually finish in the top spot, LOL. I see that non of the HEH players came to play in TG, wonder why? Probably because your such a nice guy and a great leader.
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    CPW doesn't need to catch wind of anything, and I'd be surprised if they're even paying much attention to this talk. They'll be watching their total participation and income numbers of the whole playerbase, which is probably orders of magnitude larger than what anyone here can organize.

I'm not saying don't try; just go with what your conscience dictates and don't worry about who says they are or are not on board with the boycott. We are probably all at the mercy of the playing habits of the teeming masses who don't show up on the leaderboard anyway, in terms of influencing the developers' decisions.
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    im not a nice guy, and I'm not a good leader..we are #3 posse :)
    Hangem7
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @frag ignore him dont dont bother ur self to answer childish mind :wink:
    No one she can take....
    CalamityJane
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Hey.... Wasn't the anger and frustration meant towards CPW?
    Thought you guys were working on a cause, focus ppl! :D

AzizCalamityJaneswifty
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lol we are Charlie. It's the dude who came and attacked me even though many people had the same opinion.

This forums is about the game. Not me. I don't take that much room do I lol
    CalamityJane
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Looked like focus shifted to several of the later posts, Frag lol :wink:
    I just had the urge to poke :tongue:
    Hehe ;)
  • Hangem7Hangem7 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    You said it.....the number 3.; always a bride's maid, never the bride. Some here seem to have a need to make "a game" personal especially when they call others names not worth repeating
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Hang'em,....7 know you place, If Kinwai wasn't a good leader he would'nt be #1 now and #2nd for the last six months. Think about it small fry, when you make it Heng'em 3 come bark at the top dogs until than ...... Zip it... And ps F&[email protected] Heh the Leader doesn't even follow through with his word
    lurch

Glad it's not the president speaking
    kinwai0214
    Well someone had to say it.....
    kinwai0214
    edited April 2016
    without everyone keeping their word and boycotting it makes it pretty much ineffective.

A man should keep his word even in a game.

You can't control 210 players that's for sure. We stuck to our word. The whole posse. And no one left us. We stick together as a team! And I'm actually enjoying the break! :smile:

And it is just a game right ;)
    CalamityJane
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    I think CPW should run the gold rush next week as well, just to see whose head will explode. I can think of at least one......
    clintswiftyXanthippusAziz
    Lol hashbrown you're relentless. For some reason I feel your pointing at me again when I'll say it again: there are many many MANY people expressing their dislike of the game. MANY. I'm a calm man. It's not like I'm sitting here about to blow a gasket over it. I'll give them time. See if they make things better. If not it'll just be another game played and done with. Life goes on!
    LightninlurchRoadkill
    Still wishing there was a KICK button for hash brown, tired of hearing his [email protected]
    lurchCalamityJaneRoadkill
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    We are all sitting this one out! And I am just about ready to delete this app! This isn't hot air, if things don't change for the better, I'll be stepping out.
    I hear ya James. One good swift kick. Either he is a 14 year old teenager dealing with men here or he is a man with the maturity of a 14 year old lol

To keep coming back and throwing gas on the fire. I guess he gets a kick out of it. For me it's all in good fun. I always get a good laugh at someone making a fool of themself :lol:
    CalamityJane
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    I actually enjoy the new game mode! It's refreshing to have something totally different with different tactics needed too, so the game isn't going to get boring.

What I'm annoyed about is the new cool down cards and Bigfoot - plus look at the "prizes" for current event, cowbell cards for a gold rush event?! They've added four new posse card types but not changed the 224 limit either, crazy. This event I'm going to do 60k and won't load the game up after that, no running the ad wagon certainly!
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    CalamityJane
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    No @James101 ..we are currently #1 just because HEH are not participating, argh..no, half of them are in HE2 now.. You can be #1 too if you playing :)
    acj
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Kinwai. Congrats to your posse for this event and also week after week for going hard. U probably will take #1 for the week. Butttttt please don't let this go to your head. I'm not in HeH but they have clearly shown all of us they are #1. Week after week. Take your win this week and like Tex said. Enjoy a Pepsi. If you start posting all over this thread- come join the #1 posse in cpw or - topgun is number #1. You are going to make a fool of yourself. Keep your head up. Good win this week and next week during cattle battle. Try and take down HeH like the rest of us try also.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Lmao
    I must say My team is itching for CB's ,,going to be interesting this coming week
    edited April 2016
    Indeed James indeed...assuming they don't pull the same move as last week and make another gr event lol
    I play a game to have fun. And gr isn't fun. It's a waste of time for me. I'll simply skip the gr events. Don't have to play every weekend after all. When it's fun I'll play. The gr event just makes me feel like I'm a sitting zombie who can't find what to do with his time lol
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    It's been nice not playing obsessively this week. The problem is I really like this game when it's good. I will certainly be back full throttle IF the dr cards get fixed. But only IF!
    I like NOT playing too. And my wife will LOVE me not playing! Maybe this is just the intervention I needed to kick the habit. So.....fix the game or don't. I'm good with either at this point. My town is depleted, almost all my steel is gone, there are packs to open and diamonds to accept. There is revenge to be had. There are buildings to upgrade and cards to merge........and I'm doing none of it. Not unless the game is fixed. So fatman, this shooter at least is sticking to the boycott. Not much longer. I'll either start playing again soon or I'll stop logging on to the game and the forum and give my lovely bride the attention she deserves.