2 suggestions for the developers to improve West. Thoughts?

BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
edited April 2016 in Ideas and Suggestions
I have two suggestions for the West developers worthy of your comments.

1. Give us the option to upgrade more than one building or item on our map at a time. If we have the goods, metal, and gold to upgrade several buildings at a time please let us.
2. Give us the ability to trade. Give us the ability to trade say 500,000 gold for so many diamonds, steel and/or goods. With the healing cards being quite worthless now, you can trade gold for diamonds to heal troops. Or maybe you find yourself needing a fast upgrade on a building but don't have the diamonds to do so but you have a ton of extra gold. Please let us be able able to trade in our extra gold for diamonds or whatever else we might need. Thoughts?

Comments

• bstokedudebstokedude Member Posts: 5
    Yeah upgrading more than one element at a time gets my vote - say a one of fee of diamonds for another worker to upgrade buildings, would be a great thing. Even as an added twist the other worker takes twice as long, it would still speed things up.

Trading seems like a good idea as well.

Also, as an added suggestion, LEGENDARY Bigfoot please.
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    You can speed up construction using diamonds now. I worry about giving too much bonus activity for diamonds, players with deep pockets already can subvert the 'luck of the draw' aspect of the game by buying specific rare cards in the weekly specials.

Being able to swap out excess resources, even at a terrible exchange rate would be a welcome addition.
  • BigJakeBigJake Member Posts: 21
    edited May 2016
    The developers love the deep pocket players which is why I suspect they would never provide a trade function for us to be able to use our extra resources including diamonds because then those deep pocket players likely wouldn't buy as much. I am topped out on the map and most upgrades, leaving me stuck with tons of gold and goods, and have minimal steel so a trade function would be ideal for resources. Let me at least give/gift my extra resources to lower level players that could greatly benefit from it. The Developers better get creative though because people are getting tired of the game and a fall is sure to come if they don't improve it quickly.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy folks, thank you for the excellent ideas about creating the option to upgrade more than one building or item at a time, and giving players the ability to trade! Both suggestions are awesome and would really be motivating for players I agree. Lol I LOVE the idea of a Legendary Bigfoot too!