gold rush alternate weeks? What BS!

The news last week said this would only happen alternate weeks!! Why are we Goldrushing again!? This challenge is stupid and most hate it!
CalamityJane

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    edited April 2016
    Deputynikki

With all the feedback on here with why we are doing GR again. I really had a chuckle to see this post. Not sure what is more fun. Reading this or playing the GR again. Hehe :)
    deputynikkiCalamityJane
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Quadruple post. That's how much it's disliked lol
    deputynikkiCalamityJane
  • deputynikkideputynikki Member Posts: 18
    You have no idea guys, I sprained my ankle yesterday, and my only bright side was spending my time laid up with a bum foot was doing a cattle battle, now just in pain with a side of pissed off!
    CalamityJane
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I can only agree and smile when I read these. Yep, Game sux now, but what people are sayin about CPW is entertaining. I imagine many sore fingers from all complaining, and the blind eyes of CPW... Ya just wanna grab CPW and shake em and say WTF is wrong with you? LOL and drink more. Deputy Nikki,sorry bout yer bum foot, Meds and GR, could be interesting...I'm just sayin. Lol
    deputynikki
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    @deputynikki Sorry to hear about your ankle partner! Folks I truly understand you want to get back into the Cattle Battles, and you can start cracking your whips soon because it is the next upcoming event after the Gold Rush!