~TX Punishment~ Ace players, how ready are you for the next event? We are so join us!

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
edited April 2016 in Posse Recruitment
(Edit: For those reading the entire thread, I am nor TX Puishment is not into this kind of drama, I do not go into others threads to cause trouble unlike these guys. Consider this, this is the worst trash they're trying to pin on us, that's just how good we are :D We are a good fun loving posse, with lots of regular members over many many many months :) )

We had a couple of requests by great players who wanted to visit us and maybe stay with us, now is your chance!
Like many posses we've been itching to use those cattle battle cards, after a very easy week of hitting 2 mill with a snooze, we're gunning for it! Want to join us for one event for kicks that's fine, we got hospitality! Or maybe you're a ace player who an get 100K each round, we just may have a permanent spot for you ;D

Apply now by searching TX Punishment

Or contact to chat one of these ways;

- Feel free to post here or send me a private msg :smiley:
- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
- You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl
- Lastly you can send Earl a msg on Line, her ID there is 1earl
swiftyJasper

Comments

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Please don't recruit in other people's recruiting thread anymore. Thanks!
    swiftyTXP_Charlie
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    What? This is news to me, please show me where I've done that
    swiftyJasper
    OK, I see what has happened, Nick got too eager, and no one has instructed him to recruit in anyone elses thread, that was a mistake, and I'm going to tell him that it's not ok to do.

Now Tex, try to keep your drama in your own thread, ok? I thought I was the one menstruating right now. You've before come trying to rile things up in my thead before, and this is the second time with something I didn't even to. put your big boy pants on or grow a pair.
    Jasper
  • swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    edited April 2016
    http://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/discussion/8564/georgia-boyz-recruiting#latest

@Nick2Kool posted in Georgia Boyz's recruiting thread recruiting for your third posse. Used to have respect for you guys but desperation does not mean you can totally disrespect your fellow players like that. If you guys are hurting for players, go grab some from your other feeder. No need to blatantly snake potential applicants from Georgia Boyz who've obviously expressed their intents on rebuilding and rebranding their posse with the hopes of achieving a position on the leader board again.
    TXP_Charlie
    So yeah, you haven't seen me post in your thread.
    swiftyJasper
    Disagree all you want. Seriously a low blow from you guys. If Nick2Kool is Nick Collins aka Nickc25, it would be even more disappointing.
    TXP_Charlie
    Have you ever herd the expression; "seeing the splinter in someones eye and missing the log in their own"?
    If I need to spell it out to you, who is trying to creating drama for the second time in my thread?
    swiftyJasper
    edited April 2016
    Lady, I'm not creating drama. Take a chill pill. Your crew did something despicable and I was standing up for a fellow player. The fact that your player went into someone else's thread already initially crossed the line in the beginning. You've seen this time and time again on here and people were for reprimanded for it. Nick did it, so why so surprised that you guys are getting heat for it? Simple logic. Not starting drama.
    TXP_Charlie
    edited April 2016

OK, I see what has happened, Nick got too eager, and no one has instructed him to recruit in anyone elses thread, that was a mistake, and I'm going to tell him that it's not ok to do.

You're still stirring up drama :D
    I haven't done what I was being accused of, and I'm standing up for myself in my thread. I could bring this topic in your recruitment thread but I'm not because I am not into it
    swiftyJasper
    Lol are you not part of TXP? Is Nick not recruiting for your third posse? As least tell him to come apologize. Just an FYI, I'm not even in a posse at the moment lol. I'm joining Topgunz when I return.
    kinwai0214
    OK... time to spell it out. :smirk:

Nick made a post in a recruitment thread which I plainly say is not OK in my books, but I still can't control him, all I can do which I've done is to say please don't do that again to Nick.
    But you know what, that was all he did, he made a poor judgement call in a game forum. That is not a terrible thing to do in life.

I make my thread for TX Punishment like I've done for several months, no complaints, I don't go into peoples posse threads and post, and even someone posts a thread that they're looking for a posse, I don't like to tell them check txp out even if someone has already been there, what are the likelyhood of me telling someone to go post in anyones posse thread? None.
    So I come back on here, and Tex who has been negative in my posse recruitment thread before, which I didn't really care in the sense I didn't feel targeted, so I have no ill will against Tex. But today I come back and see he accuses me of recruiting in their posse thread, what this action tells me he's out to be negative in my thread, and the msg he sends me that he wants to cast a poor light. Second time this happens where Tex goes into my thread. I will stand up for myself when I'm being accused of a false accusation. And you know what, I still haven't gone into his thread once!

You're giving me way too much power then I have control over, like I won't demand you to tell Tex to apologize to me for accusing for something I'm not responsible for, and before even you stepped in, I said I would tell him it's not ok, and I have.

Lastly but most importantly, I am the one writing all of this, so I am the one saying all of this, not TXP as a whole.
    I also won't hold Tex actions against his posse because that would be childish.
    Jasper
    edited April 2016
    Listen, I don't have a history with Tex or you. I saw what happened last night and it just didn't sit well with me. See you.
    TXP_Charlie
    LMFAO! You've tracked my post just to hit disagree on them?? And you don't cause drama? That's so funny!!!!
    Especially the posts where I am against the short timers on the med cards! :D :D

You just proved to me once again that my gut instinct about people are spot on after all :D
    And I still haven't done anything wrong! I think you owe me an apology :relaxed: :D
    (Don't worry, I don't really need one :tongue: )
    swiftyJasper
    edited April 2016
    Just returning the favor ;)
    TXP_Charlie
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    I have a few things to say:

First, my apologies for nick posting in other threads. That's not how txp does things. He knows now. He's new to recruiting.

Second, enuff on the feeder posse stuff. If u pay attn u will c the only feeding we do is sending high point players to the other posses when they can't play as hard. If u doubt this, watch our rosters. I can let u know who's taking a break if u like.
    Jasper
    Please let me know when I said anything except congratulations about your position on the leaderboard. I will say my name is rather generic as there are a lot of Tex's in the game. Is it possible you have me mixed up with someone else? I have never said anything derogatory about any posse. I have posted that I think multiple feeders make it hard on single posse's. That's about it. I'm not trying to stir the pot, just defending my name.

Thanks for your response on the Georgia Boyz recruitment thread. I understand what happened and am willing to let things be. Again, congradulations on yalls repeated position on the leaderboard. And good luck in the future...
    Thank you & yes there r a lot of Tex in the game
    Jasper
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Um. That was kind of funny. I went in to see how the recruiting was going and ended up in the middle of cats and dogs. If your done fighting. You can join a real posse. Come give us a try at.... Haha. Just kidding. Let's remember we're having fun. Earl. That was very kind of you to say sorry on there thread. Sounds like you run a good crew over here. Nice job!!!!!
    TXP_Charlie
    Thanks Trever. We try
    Jasper
  • Nick2KoolNick2Kool Member Posts: 5
    I m sorry. Guys. I m new to forums and didnt know that was a rule not to post in other threads. I really do apologise. Promise it wont happen again
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    Nothing but respect for TXP.
    TXP_Charlie
    edited April 2016
    This is the debate you chose to have in my recruitment thread @Georgia_Tex . You see how easy it is to make this mistake, to misuse another persons recruitment thread? And now here in this thread you accuse me of recruiting in someone elses thread, it's not so easy is it? That's why I didn't bite your head off the first time.

@Trever, Haha! Tell me about it, it was a bother to start with but when I got it confirmed what kind of person I was talking to it all got too laughable! :D
    Yes, Earl is great! I love her as posse leader :smiley: I've been in 2 posses, first one the leader refused to do more then 10K because it was no point to do more :D so I left and joined TXP the next event in october and it's just always fun, spite the odd short rocky patches, when it happens it's so short lived you barely notice it. And Earl always push so hard to show us how it's done and was first place always on TXP leader board, it inspires us... But it's changed a little the last couple of months as many of us are making grabby hands at the first spot from Earl :D
    She did too good of a job so we're all rooting each other on to get the most points, and the biggest debate these days is what kind of leaderboard sandwich we're making :D :D :D

@Nick2Kool You're a good guy! it was a mistake, it happens :smiley:

@NewMex Thank you so much, it's really nice to hear that! :blush: I miss seeing you on my map!
    Jasper
    Yes. I'm rarely in first anymore:( but I think I can deal with it. Although...I will still try!
    Jasper
    Haha, you still give everyone a good run until the very end! You don't sit back ever letting others do the work, you get down and dirty with the rest of us, always first in fact :wink:
    It's going the right way for us :smiley: I love our posse!
    Jasper
    TXPunishment3 has combined with TXPunishment2 to make stronger posse. TX Punishment is downsizing ;)
    Jasper
    TXPunishment2 has couple more spots. They're set up pretty nicely over there :)
    Jasper
    Returning the favor! Back to the top!
    :) thanks
    Jasper
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I tried to stop by and say hello but you were full. I'll stop in after event to say hello. Good luck in the next event. Let's takedown HeH. Lol
    A visit would b awesome!

Hey Charlie, who's n first now?
    Jasper