#3 Posse - Topgunz Unite recruiting !

We are lucky to be on top spot this event, due to some of the top posses are not participating in Gold Rush event :) Join us now to win LEGENDARY SIDEKICK card ^_^
swifty

Comments

• swiftyswifty Member Posts: 21
    Free BUMP.
    kinwai0214
    I'm taking a break from the game. But I usually score 185k and my best score is 357k. I'll get a hold of you when I come back.
    kinwai0214
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    Now I know why we aren't good enough, you surely can make us a better posse ! Just leave me a message here or inbox when you are ready :wink: we are welcome you anytime..by the way, may I know your game name ? ^_^
    I'll PM you.
    kinwai0214
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    I want to join, I think I can do 100k....the first day.
    swifty
    Nice to meet you, @NewMex
    Free BUMP.
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Kinwai thanks for sending out your posse members to other posses to recruit during event breaks. Your member did a great job and has cemented my posses commitment and no one has any desire to come and join you. Good luck at the top
    @MPH who was that ? @[email protected] I didn't send anyone to your posse ?
    @NewMex join us now to get NOTORIOUS BIGFOOT free..haha
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Leeboy joined then returned to you. Pretended to have left you. As you are currently doing yourself. I let him in to show the posse what happens and as a result they are now more committed to my posse. Whilst I understand the need to recruit top players, you can take my posse off your list. No hard feelings, it's a game and we all have fun. Good luck to you
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    Nice to meet you Swifty or free bump. You high is a little higher than mine. I only did 285, but will see if I can't break 300 this event. Top Gunz rocks. Great posse and always gets top 3.