Can someone explain the PvP to me. I lose more when I'm revenged

I don't understand how the revenge attacks work. I recently started tracking the amount of steel I win when I attack someone at my current level. Then I track the amount of steel I lose if they successfully revenge me. I had over 3mil in gold and goods so it's not like they should be making up for somethings. On two attacks I won 10920 in steel. On two successful revenge attacks I lost 16747. I'm going backwards. Why is this? Are there rules out there I can read?

Sonny. Won 5460 steel. Revenged lost 8693 steel
Nate dog won 5460 steel. Revenged lost 8054 steel

Comments

• TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    I don't know but I speculate; I think all of the attacks you do is a default number, but no matter how you're attacked it depends on your current steel amount...
  • mormelmormel Member Posts: 16
    CPW steel tax added...
    Fatman
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy @Trever ! The resources other players can steal from you are determined by several different factors, for example, how full your storage is. It can get darn frustrating losing those resources though I know, believe me I have been there!
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    Surely no one would be cruel enough to steal trevers goodies ;-)
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    @KellyGrey - for lack of better words. Your answer was dumb and stupid. I mentioned I have over 3 mil in goods and gold. Honestly in some instances I'm maxed out. What I am low in is steel. I won 5460 but lose 8693. Why? It's the one resource your developers choose not to address but rather put this revenge option in place that doesn't make sense. Would rather you answer it like this.

Howdy @Trever that's a pretty good question. I looked in the manual and I couldn't find anything that explains that. If I had to answer you it would simply be: by taking more of your steel away you may choose to spend cash to buy more diamonds. (I'll let you in on a little secret. Our Christmas party last year was not open bar so we have been brainstorming some ideas and taking more of your steel and lowering the doctor cards was the first two ideas we rolled out. This way hopefully we can get open bar at the Christmas party with increased sales. ) But for now. I can take that back to our developers and let them know. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for a response.

Now with that answer I could at least go to bed saying. Well, it is what it is.
    texfromsaigonEKW514
  • XanthippusXanthippus Member Posts: 31
    KellyGrey said:

Howdy @Trever ! The resources other players can steal from you are determined by several different factors, for example, how full your storage is. It can get darn frustrating losing those resources though I know, believe me I have been there!

So please tell us the factors, which is what I think Trever was asking for. Specifically. As in, a complete list. With formulas. We won't be scared by the math.
    EKW514
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Trever, your right. Revenge is screwed up! Revenge implies the ability to get back what was lost, not completely screw someone. It shouldn't be called revenge, it should be called a good ole fashion prison ****! In one attack I won 5010, revenge for 9180. That's almost twice as much as I got from attacking.

I'm one more step towards getting in line with texfromsiagon! Come on CPW. Screw with the game, one more time!
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    They don't care. The revenge function has never worked as it should.