This is the event you should have boycotted...

Longer heal times for Cattle Battles than Gold a Rush - we're all going to feel the real thing that should have been protested: the nerfing of the heal cards.

And to add insult to injury: a Notorious Ranger award for 3.5mm - really???

You guys boycotted the wrong thing.

kinwai0214swiftytexfromsaigonclint

Comments

• kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    hahahahahha ~ agree about the rewards :smiley:
    swifty
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    WTF @KellyGrey @Nekobasu! These rewards are not CPW worthy! The 3.5 card should have been a Legendary card! Is the dev.team testing us, or are they plain stupid, high on drugs, drunk, deaf and blind for any comment? What is wrong with them? Really! They are really killing every bit of fun we had playing CPW. Hope you can whip some sence into them, whip them hard!
    texfromsaigonclint
  • kinwai0214kinwai0214 Member Posts: 62
    edited April 2016
    This is a slap from CPW for those players who boycotted Gold Rush and ask for Cattle Battle..haha

unbelievable peoples reject a notorious Bigfoot while go so hard for a notorious ranger..LMAO
    swifty
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Do you think I play for just cards? I play for fun. If gr isn't fun for me why would I play? Or anyone else who doesn't enjoy it? Why would I or anyone else who doesn't enjoy it play 20-30 hours of a game just for a Bigfoot card? It's a game. One card less doesn't change anything in my life.

It isn't the first time they give out crappy cards for rewards. Won't be the last
    clint
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Still on my own little island of one. I said I wouldn't play unless they fix the awful update. I say what I mean and I follow through. It's called integrity. CPW could stand a little dose. Ain't gonna change anything with my personal little protest. It's still the right thing to do. Integrity. Look it up CPW.
  • clintclint Member Posts: 24
    I am going to limp through this event best I can, but devalue of doc cards has really hurt game. Fun is totally gone. What is infuriating though is the fact dev team doesnt care at all. That is the only conclusion one can come to when they never answer or adress a players concern.