enough is enough already CPW !!!!

Enough is enough already CPW! You've changed the cards, changed the posse round-ups! Made my posse participation which we worked so hard to bring into the 500,000 range down to the mid 300's. We had reached a minimum participation per member of 10,000. Now I've got to cut it back to 5,000 so I don't boot more than 10 members !!!!! I even reached a new personal best of over 80,000 points too. But the constant attacks are too much. I don't mind the occasional attack but 7 in the last two day, give me a break! Idon't enjoy the game anymore. The spark is gone. Come back to the fold. Don't be a flash in the pan!
EKW514Butch

Comments

• clintclint Member Posts: 24
    I hear you Cosmo. Been attacked a lot more and impossible to defend even though towers are between levels 10 and 20, most around 14. Tower upgrades at high levels takes almost all of the cash you can store in banks, which are at highest levels. CPW just doesnt get it or care. I am 100K+ player and will barely crack 80K this event because of changes to hit points, doc devalued to ridiculous levels and more. And then there is this assinine bigfoot crap and gold rush event crap. Bottom line though CPW making their money so dont care about gameplay anymore. Many, many leaving and I will to without changes.
  • KellyGreyKellyGrey Member Posts: 93
    Howdy partners! Getting attacked all the time can really wear y'all down I agree. It's good that you mentioned this, do you have any ideas about how our developers could address this?
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    Why would getting attacked wear you down? That's the fun element of the game left.
    I left my posse as I'm not playing events, just doing pvp.
    My posse is a bit lonely tho haha
    If anyone wants to join me for a chat, it's called , "non event"
    I think events are a bit dull, pvp, I can do and play as I like
    countrickter
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    A short cool down time between losses might be a break.... 4 hours comes to mind. Not waking in the morning to find my town has been raided a dozen times would be welcome.

I am getting a bit tired of the same 20 players being on my map all the time, often multiple times at once. Sometimes when I choose to 'change opponent' the exact same opponent appears As a replacement. I'm sure they get tired of me raiding them all the time as well!
    PvP is getting to be like the Cattle Battle sites & Oil Rig sites, the same targets over and over and over and.......
  • Jon_RedLegionJon_RedLegion Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2016
    Here's an idea. Instead of only picking PvP opponents from the same player level, pick based on total XP. The 100 or 200 or 500 players above and below your current XP?

And...why the [bleep] is Bigfoot defending towns? He's marketed as an offensive building smasher. On defense he's almost useless because he's too slow and eats up way too many XP points that the game could choose to spend on better defensive troops. An interesting dynamic would be to add a toggle for which troops to allow to defend your camps.
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    @KellyGrey fix doctors waltz time .... And speed up bigfoot damn very slow...

No one she can take....
    EKW514