Bigfoot ... weak as ...

GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
There is something seriously wrong with your implementation of BigFoot, CPW. I just had a full strength Veteran, with 4,000 health taken out by a single 49er with just three sticks of dynamite. It was at the end of a PvP, no towers, no other troops. Now that 49er was only a Notorious with just 78 DPS which means it should have taken him 52.6 seconds to destroy my big fella ... but he was reduced to a pile of smouldering fur in just 3 seconds ... please explain.
Mansa

Comments

• DawsieOzDawsieOz Member Posts: 3
    As bad as Bigfoot is week as water I got a shock when I went to upgrade him from green level to the gold level and got a shock of my life talk about over the top on cost of the upgrade he's just not worth it :-/ will upgrade from blue to green but no higher just hope I am lucky with winning more of the gold levelled ones
    Regards DawsieOz
    It's just a Game so at the end of the day just have Fun B)
    Mansa
  • Lucky_Charles168Lucky_Charles168 Member Posts: 43
    I just threw it out. As a defender it is too slow and too weak ... as a fighter it is the same.
    Mansa
  • MansaMansa Member Posts: 1
    My Bigfoot never appears when I'm being raided, I Have of those by the way. Not one has come out, I don't even think all my sidekicks are engaged during a raid. I have atleast 40/50 sidekicks at different levels, my town goes down so easy. I have nice upgrades with defense Towers and my buildings as well as Booby traps. I have yet made the choice to spend money because the time I put in doing upgrades have been useless so I refuse to spend, for the same results.
  • xCF97xxCF97x Member Posts: 25
    He couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper sack