Post your new game habit because of the change of the med card times.

I was just wondering if everyone who has left or changed playing habits only because of the med cards.
I read heart felt msgs, angry msgs and so on hasn't had an effect on the devs.. so I wonder if cold hard statistic would maybe make them read and listen.
Please speak up and as short msgs as possible to not give them a reason not to read. I would love to see this thread fill up...

Current situation:
I am playing much less because of the med card change, I'm likely to quit as lack healed troop to use.

TX Punishment current situation:
Several members needs to tag out for every other event because of lack of med cards and loosing motivation.
Jasper

Comments

• clintclint Member Posts: 24
    Current Situation:
    Many not motivated. Reduced doc cards are worthless, a minute for regular? get real
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Cuddling with my wife
    Hanging with my kids
    Missing the good old days of cpw BUT
    Happily deleted the game and enjoying Boom Beach.
  • HighlanderHighlander Member Posts: 38
    Left posse, playing pvp occasionally but started games in boom beach, clash of clans and clash royale and float around more rather than stay on cpw playing and chatting. The last event felt like a punishment session and in no way can be described as fun so I'm not doing it anymore
  • RamRodherasRamRodheras Member Posts: 33
    I didn't send one train during the last event. That's a first for me. Usually play a lot but I am getting so bored with this game. I do enjoy boom beach and have built up to level 40 and haven't spent a dime !!!!!!
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    What is this doing in NML forum? @zbot
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Yes ... playing less ... down to just one game now ... Other two CPW accounts have been retired, although not deleted ... yet! As for game play, playing my only remaining game, Gazzalite, level 39, slower as well ...

I don't push my troops or myself ... I use up all my 224 troops in as many CBs, PvPs and GRs as I can in a session and close the game for healing, I no longer collect any town cards as my stores are all full and I'm not interested in upgrading above level 39, not upgrading defences (so I'm an easy target) and who cares about stars!

Overall ...

It's sad, so sad
    It's a sad, sad situation
    And it's getting more and more absurd!
    FatmanJasper
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    CPW will not listen and will ignore all of us ..

CPW greeting for all dev. Members they ruined the game :disappointed:

Im waiting my son finish his exams and switchin to play with him xbox one ..
    No one she can take....
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I play less, wait more for healing. I tell you what else I hate is that you can lose 100 or 500 diamonds by accidentally buying a pack. This kills me cause now I have to rely on diamonds to heal.
    Jasper
  • lurchlurch Member Posts: 104
    Plunder pirates