~TX Punishment~ Now with loaded top gunz! Act fast to join!

TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
edited May 2016 in Posse Recruitment
Woah, our posse took on a huge change last event and we had really no time to wrap our heads around it but here we go!

The greats from Topgunz Unite joined TXP, so if you ever wanted to play with the heavy hitters in the game who has proven themselves week in and week out, here's your chance!! We're expanding and looking for anyone who are after a good time dealing the punishment!

We're looking for those who can hit the high scores, you need to get at least 100K, and it's expected you try to better yourself for each event and have the ability to get over 200K. Our goal is no longer to get 3.5 mill anymore, it's given we will get ;D So if you're ready to swing your mallet and just waited for a place to get comfy with a fun loving group where the wine flows and girls are at ( so I hear XD), now here's your shot!

On a second note
We opened a new posse for those where you will be tagged in and out with TX Punishment players; TXP Rising for our heavy hitter who are recouping.

We still have our TXPunishment2 where we have a great group of semi experienced players we're helping with learning the ropes :smiley:

And finally a honorable mention to our lovable retired deadbeats in TXP Boot Hill, may you rise from your graves one day ;D

As usual, the way to contact us:

- Feel free to post here or send me a private msg :smiley:
- Earl our posse leader you can get a hold of on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shari.shephardsweetman
- You can jump right to it and get the Kakao chat app ( unless you already have it) and send Earl a msg, her username there is 1Earl
- Lastly you can send Earl a msg on Line, her ID there is 1earl

Jasper

Comments

• Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Changes are exciting! Change is good!
    Jasper
    I'm changing TXP minimum to 100k for right now
    Jasper
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Wow, TX looks loaded with some of the best players in the game.

Stay away from them, don't want anyone else challenging HEH. ;)
    Lol
    Jasper
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    LOL @SnowDrifter

Made the change Earl lol
    Jasper
    Awesome Charlie! We're lookin good!
    Jasper
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    So I can get that nap now? :*
    Jasper
    150+ players needed
    Message me
    1Earl kakao talk ID
    1earl LINE ID
    Shari Shephard Sweetman Facebook
    Jasper
    Congrats TXP Rising on the leaderboard!

People u can not even imagine the fun we hv in game & in chat til u experience it for yourself. No hot tempers, no disagreements, no problems as long as ppl send trains.

Exceptions r made for busy schedules. U really should contact me...
    Jasper