CH Level 22.

How can i get courthouse to level 22?

Comments

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Become a developer. There is now way currently
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    You start by leveling up from 1 all the way to 21. Then you say. Wtf. Cpw has quit the game so enjoy what you have Juv. Lol
    Wingman300
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    lol

After they released gr and Bigfoot in a western team game investors sacked all developers. Now they are waiting to fall even before continuing development... I hope lol

I know if I had invested money in this game I would have chewed out that idiotic team and fired all of their asses on the spot
    Wingman300
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    We may have to October to see if anyone is awake, see if they revive the 'Haunted West' theme.
    Wingman300
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    I have been wondering if the CPW team is perhaps giving us the silent treatment after we reacted so vocally to the last major upgrade. I have been on the end of the silent treatment routine in my personal life ... sadly more than once ... and in every case the feeling wasn't good and the ultimate outcome was the end of the relationship and divorce. I'm feeling the same way about now!
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    Lol gazza you may be right.

Or they are waiting for all the top guns to quit one by one so only new paying players play. They won't conplain since they don't know how the game was at first. Often times the first members in a new game see all the developnent and all the screw ups and tweaking. We aren't the ones that spend the most that's for sure
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Haha!! We were bad and now we're punished! Seriously tho, my guess is they have the game pretty much where they want it. It's business for them, rightly so. Must be hitting the their goals or they would be tweaking still. Does not make it suck less for the players tho lol. But we're still here. Even that loudmouth Tex guy who swore he'd never play again unless they fixed the game.
    Lol Tex ... but CPW still has a long way to go to be a top earning game. For example I'm in the top 20 leaderboard for my country here, but in position 68,000 or something in the .au leaderboard for Boom Beach!
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Maybe you are just really good at this game and bad at boom lol.
    Wingman300
    No tex, I'm bad at both lol!