This week cattle battle is on!!!!

Let's go TXP, HEH and LEGENDS.
This will be a three team event to the finish. I don't give a shit about first to 3.5 because I work Thursday and Friday as many do and most don't have jobs that they can sit and play cpw all day like wingman can. (LoL - just messin with you buddy). This is a four day event. Last team with high points wins. Let's do this!!!!

I apologize and I am not trying to offend other posses by not including them as contenders but CPW created the game - not me. Unless your posse is sitting with high level players and can reach freedom 61. You simply won't be able to keep up. Nothing personal, the past battles have already proven that. Again I'm Sorry if I upset you. That being said. There are more than enough hard working posses out there with great players and I think a nice fight for fourth place will be just as interesting to watch. Let's do this!!!

Oh and by the way. - CPW, you suck. You shit on all of us. You disappeared. You lied, you simply failed and ruined a great game. Good job.
Wingman300

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    And here I thought your post was going to be about pizza Wednesday.....
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Pizza Wednesday was taken back to the development team just like KellyGray took all of our feedback. Pizza Wednesday is only updated on the walking dead forum.
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Trever The thing about TXP is we always play the same. I hear you issuing a challenge but we always play as hard as our time allows. That never changes. Not sure how to play harfer than hard...

@ posses battling for fourth... We used to b there. Your doing great!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    Uhm.... Excuse me... I don't mean to intrude but It's been "on" :D
    Well I'm glad you guys go hard all the time. We have certainly toned it down a notch or two but that all ends now. Hopefully are prior legends do as great for you as they did for us and then you can thank us afterwards. :)
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I love Trever's enthusiasm.
    DoodleAnn
    Well it's not gonna come from CPW. They have quit on us
    DoodleAnnWingman300
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Aww Man ! Love it when it gets exciting ... I am stuck climbing and looking at some beautiful rocks right now! Toning it down for another week or two ... Can't wait to have my popcorn and root beer though! I will be watching
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    As I thought, this was just another rerun :tongue: Where's the remote...
    I will be sending trains from these states. NC, VA, WVA, Ohio and Michigaan. Weekend road trip
    Lol wingman. Frequent pee breaks
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Those states have Wifi at least - something extremely lacking in our Nation's National Parks - lol
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Well DoodleAnn ... we will keep our WiFi here in town and you can keep your bears out there in the National Parks
    !
    Not just national parks out there. Looooooong stretches of nothing...
    DoodleAnn
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    wow trever, that could have been worded much differently. Thanks for taking up for the "little guys" Ms. Earl.
    Sorry Tex. Still on day one one and 4th place is more than a million behind. It wasn't personal but I guess it bothered you. I thought I was being pretty kind. Is what it is
    When i went to college they taught us when public speaking to be inclusive, not exclusive. But i guess it is what it is. Your words were true, but ornery and offensive. Where i come from people take responsibility for their choice of words, and oppologize if nessisary. I know i have taken back quite a few words in my time when someone pointed it out to me that even though i spoke my mind, the words i chose may not have had the exact meaning inwhich i used them. But hey, if your confident with the words you used, then who am i tell you different. I just think anything after the first paragraph in your original post sounded arrogant towards the rest of the people in cpw, and didnt really need to be said.

When you were visiting in our posse last week you were awesome! I enjoyed out chat, and i believe you enjoyed it as well. I still respect you because so far you have been true to your word. Im just saying dont knock the little guys. You were a little guy at one point too. And we wont be little guys for long. So why dont we all just get along? Lol
    I don't think Trever meant it bad.

@wingman u should hv offered to pay for movie tickets ;)
    I put on a free show last week.
    When I went to college they taught us kill or be killed. Oh wait, I learned that in the Marines. ;)
    DoodleAnn
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Ooorah!
    Wingman300
    Dont feel bad Mr. Wingman, i had to take a trip to Iraq, and Afganistan to get to go to college.
    I actually graduated from college also. But I learned a lot more from the USMC
    Much respect guys. Think very highly of military. Runs deep in my family. <3
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Great job TXP and Heh!!
    Kellsz
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Great competition. Hard to believe, but TX Punishment has finished in 1st Place 4 out of the last 6 events, btw... So there might be a new Sheriff in town. ;)
    Good job to all.
    I agree. Great job to everyonw. That was tons of fun. And yeah, TXP has come a long way baby;)
    Great job TXP and HEH.

And with that I say goodbye to CPW. Best of luck to all that I have met through this game. The game has become stale and my focus is needed elsewhere. I probably will still log on as I get board at night but I will step down from the tap tap tap grind. I'm out!
    Wingman300
    Yea, i suppose we only have so many taps in us. May i be the first to wish you good luck in the future! Make sure your baby is still biting them cookies!

I think its sad to say goodbye to one of the good guys. You have always carried yourself with integrity and stayed true to your word. Ive never known you to use underhanded tactics to further your cause.

So i recon ill say goodbye brother, ill see ya on the other side!