The Inlaws $20k MINIMUM /level 30 entry

2»

Comments

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Come join our family! Times running out.
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Only chill folks with manners need apply .. Have a great day y'all !
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    These gals are sweet and fun! A couple of fun guys here too - certainly had a laugh and was all set to play here. Sorry I was delayed.
    CalamityJane
    We are not like other posses! We're Looking for a select breed of honest, down to earth, good hearted folks who like to have fun and learn how to improve their game. Come join our FAMILY if you are looking for a place to hang your hat. Minimum of $20k to stay, we always shoot for more! We are not a feeder posse, if you meet these qualifications please send us a request. We ARE THE BEST POSSE EVER *The Inlaws
    If you'd like to know more about our posse please see our posse description or send me a private message . I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

***, we are SELECTIVE and looking for honest , good natured folks who enjoy a good laugh and a good game, get to know us, and enjoy yourself , Could this be you? Send a request to The Inlaws
    Level 30 to enter minimum 20k per event. Communication is a must. We speak English and have folks from all over the world ! I'm CJ and we are The Inlaws. The BEST posse ever!
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    Are you tired of bouncing around and looking for a place to hitch your horse? If you've got a sense of humor, this could be the place you're looking for.. Low pressure lots of fun, learn with us. We are like no other. We are
    The Inlaws.. The BEST POSSE EVER
  • TlindellTlindell Member Posts: 1
    Ha dis posse is da boom
  • OldManClarkOldManClark Member Posts: 3
    Have room?
    Old man Clark, We have a couple spots open, please send a request . If you have any questions please contact me via private message thanks