This week cattle battle is on!!!!

2»

Comments

• DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Trever - you are a good strong gamer ! Much respect ! All games grow stale and expecially when they don't change ... Good luck ! And don't be surprised if you see a lot more doing the same.
  • SnowDrifterSnowDrifter Member Posts: 90
    Without a forthcoming update, I may well call it quits soon, too.
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Bye @Trever :( good luck & enjoylife. Drop by forums once in a while
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Hope it sticks for you better than it did for me! So you're saying 3 is the number of posses we will put in the record books as having played together? I think you should consider adding a 4th, just for old times sake! I hear TXP is really good these days and filled with good people. If you get the itch again why not scratch it in our saloon?

It's been fun brother.
    Earl_1
  • FragFrag Member Posts: 336
    I'm also retiring. Enough tap tap tapping. No updates. Maxed out in upgrades. I've done my time!

It was fun to play with you all :)
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    So I can raid you base all I want now? :)
    Earl_1
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Bye @Frag :(. I'll miss u too.
  • GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Another quality player leaves the game .... this isn't good ... best of luck Trevor and maybe we will meet again ... Don't know where ... don't know when ...
    Attack all you want wingman ;)
    I'll still play. But in some low level posse. Like way low. I don't mind sending a train here and there
    Wingman300
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Frag, same offer man.
    Thanks Tex.

If I decide to come back for a nettle here and there it'll be with The Legends. It's my posse. James and I organized the merge when we first started TL and I'm connected to it. For now I'm simply done playing hard. I'll play where 50/60k will be impressive lol
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Frag - while on vacation I have really enjoyed playing in other posses - I woke one up you guys were about to acquire (Beowulf). There are lots of good fun people out there -- go meet some enjoy the game ! There are still several I want to play with and will definitely do so more in the future. Believe me 60,000 in many is a lot - and no cards are even necessary for that !!
    I will do just that doodle. Saddle up and mozy on down the dusty road. Play for fun. Relax. I have no needs for cards or anything at the moment.

After over a year fighting at the top I'd say I'm due for a long break lol