Recognition of a great posse

Hi guys. I'm Earl, leader of TX Punishment.

For those of you who know me, or have ever read my posts, you know I'm not one for gloating. I do think sometimes a little bragging is in order. This post is not to gloat but to recognize the efforts of an incredible posse.

This past week we were challenged to a battle for that first place position. We did not make any changes to the posse prior to playing. No searching for better players. No switching out players. We simply played with the players we had. We were without several big hitters. Had a player with a family tragedy. Three were traveling. One was on vacation. He hadn't seen his family in six months.

We just played with the posse we've spent months and months building. Some are new players. Some have been around since posses were first created. I have so much respect for these guys & gals! They have proven themselves to be a hard working posse who plays with integrity and class. It is such an honor to me to be their leader. I know sometimes they think I've lost my mind. Lol.

Building a posse is an endless process. Whether you form your posse by taking in a few players at a time or merging with another, take time to get to know each other. The way we work together & interact with each other is what makes TXP such a great posse.

Thanks TXP for all of your awesomeness;).

Earl the girl loves you very much!!!!
KerilyntexfromsaigonTXP_CharlieGeorgia_Texjester

Comments

• GazzaGazza Member Posts: 95
    Nicely said Shari ... you have my respect!
    Earl_1texfromsaigonTXP_Charlie
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    I could say as a former The Legends player (taking a long vacay right now ;-) ) that you took the challenge like men (and I understand you aren't one ;-) ), and you know what it means to play. Congrats on your victory and a big respect for you and your posse. You are also one of the Legends of CPW!
    TXP_Charlietexfromsaigon
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Lucky_Charles168 & @Gazza thank you both very much!
  • NewMexNewMex Member Posts: 21
    You got my respect Earl. You have made a great posse to play for. It's fun and active and is run the right way. Good Job, Boss!! And thanks for letting me in!!