The Inlaws $20k MINUMUM.*PLUS!--LvL# 30. NEED 2 !

CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
edited September 2016 in Posse Recruitment
ACTIVE players. QUESTIONS UPON ENTRY ...We are not a feeder posse . NO DRAMA/PRESSURE.... IF you can make ---$20k >MINIMUM , *** PLUS MORE. *** >each event, send a request, OR personal message. Must speak English and COMMUNICATION is REQUIRED We are laid back happy posse, but love good competition! , IF your request is accepted, you'll have to answer a few questions , and learn posse rules. COMMUNICATION IS KEY.....Read our posse description. No jumpers, WE are not connected to any other posse. We stand alone. Where the game is still a game here at :

The Inlaws
*SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME FOR QUESTIONS
Peg

Comments

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    edited August 2016
    Two spots left, looking for the best fit for our family, honest folks who love the game ! ! Must have a sense of humor, We are Selective, do you want a place to hang your hat and call home? Check us out , The Inlaws I'm CJ
    edited August 2016
    We're interested in active, steady folks who are looking to find a posse that sticks together.
    Send me a private message or a request. The Inlaws
    Peg
    We are not like other posses ** The Inlaws **. Please send me a personal message and I'll get back to you.
    Peg
  • boltbolt Member Posts: 10
    Can I come back please
    CalamityJanePeg
    Please check your personal messages Bolt and reply there. , thanks!
    Sure you can come back. Send a request. And you'll be back home ! No fights, no drama , a fun place to play and chat, someone will be there to let you in ! See ya soon
    Looking for 3 players, it's that time again :blush:
    Looking for a few good gunners! Request if you qualify.. Communication required. $23k or MORE to stay! The Inlaws
  • PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    2 spots left! request and answer a few questions :smile:
    CalamityJane
    Still TWO SPOTS if ya hurry! No drama , lots of fun! Kick that pony and come on over before the mines freeze ! Send a request see ya soon !
  • Joe71Joe71 Member Posts: 3
    I sent a request to join.
    CalamityJane
    Sorry joe, after entry you failed admittance questions communication is REQUIRED Thanks for trying, . Have a good day and good luck on the upcoming event.
    CalamityJane
    2 spots left. Communication is required. Questions will be asked upon entry. Send a request or send CJ a message. Must be able to follow directions and speak English.
    No drama please. Times runnin out!
    CalamityJane
    Hurry! Times running out.
    CalamityJane
    Send a request if you're looking for a family to join. Must be polite and answer a few questions. We are looking for permanent members who are funny and active. Must speak English COMMUNICATION REQUIRED. Questions upon entry. We are very selective, if you qualify, send me a message. Need a place to call home?
    I'm CJ. And we are THE BEST POSSE EVER. hard to get in and even harder to leave!
    The Inlaws
    Peg
    Please send a request or forum mail me.. There are questions upon entry. Will you be one of the lucky few allowed to join our family? Hope to hear from you soon. !
  • donkdonk Member Posts: 1
    Any Scots in your gang???
    CalamityJanePeg
    Yes there is!
    We have people from all over the world, nice people who enjoy playing !
    Peg
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 199
    edited August 2016
    Go inlaws!
    CalamityJane
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Tex!
  • ueluel Member Posts: 1
    Hi cj
    DoodleAnnPegCalamityJane
    Hi there Uel !!!! Yeeeehaaaaaa
    Peg
    edited August 2016
    currently looking for one cool person to play! The Inlaws
    CalamityJane
    We will have an opening at the end of the event, check back then for ONE SPOT OPEN COMMUNICATION REQUIRED The Inlaws *Where the game is still a game
    We are looking for 1-2 active players!!!! . Please send me a private message before request. Thank you! ONE OR TWO SPOTS OPEN
    ONE SPOT LEFT. SEND REQUEST BEFORE EVENT STARTS
    One spot open send request before even starts.
    edited September 2016
    LOOKING for two consistent players who speak English and can communicate. Send a request if you qualify and we'll get to ya as soon as wel can. ( USA holiday weekend). There will be questions upon entry. Thank you
    ONE OR TWO SPOTS LEFT IF YA HURRY. ******MUST SPEAK ENGLISH , ******BE FUN, ACTIVE AND LOVE TO LAUGH. *******SENSE OF HUMOR NEEDED