New game bring back fun for many of CPW top players

For the past week many top players have join me in a new game, it has everything we always wanted in CPW, sharing good, giving troups to lower players, private PvP chats, and group chats, and game chat where you can talk with other players from other groups, and also shows with a green or red light when members are online.

Shady (former leader of 420raiders and Legends) and my (leader of Legends) tried out many games before found the perfect game, and than we started to invit many top players from CPW, currently we have players from legends, heh, motelycrew, Aulac.

So if your a true gamer and want to join us so we grow at the same time private message me here. Our team is currently second best already in a week, and growing fast.

Hope to hear from you
James

Comments

• James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    I have replied to you that messaged me,
    Just answered the last two pm thanks
  • hashbrownhashbrown Member Posts: 62
    Why don't you just tell us what it is? Not like anyone from CPW is here anyway.
    Just looking for the best bud, with no drama.....;)
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    @James101 I'm an idiot and cant figure out how to message you on this forum. Can you shoot me a pm and let me know about the game? Thx!
    @TheDarkSoda send you a pm, click your name top left then look midway down on right side inbox, look forward to your reply
    No drama!! Where's the fun in that?
    11 more top CPW have message me some have joined all ready, we have spots for 100 players we are full now but we are getting rid of the dead wood as top CPW players come over, just private message me. And for those that have I have responded to all, except good old hashbrown lol ;) take it easy brother
    DoodleAnn
    No fun.......none at all.
    Few more spots open in new game if any high lvl pkayers want to join, we are now the 2nd best group in the new game
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Seems like this thread should be deleted.

After hours of playing pleasure in West....you (james) use nextgame servers to advertise for another game?

I wouldn't put up with this, CPW.

Doesn't seem like a " legend" should be doing this posting.
    Oblio
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Hey sko. You like to just attack people. What do you care what other people put up. Get over yourself.
    Greg did I say what game it was no, get a life bud, everyone is tired of hearing your shit
    Trevor, your comment is unfounded, show me proof, about me liking to "attack" people.

James, I got a life, thank you. What "shit" are you swearing about? Like Trevor, you got no proof either. Who is tired? You? Oh, then go play cartoon games elsewhere, leave nextgames alone.

Do you think everyone enjoys your commentary, James?

Please delete this thread, CPW. It's not advantageous to promoting your great game!
    Hey Skoe, someone post something and you come at them with your "legend" comment. That is attacking someone. Maybe in your odd world u think that's just conversation. Don't be mad because you cannot be number one. U bounce around here all the time running your lips. Who are you to become cpw police. Worry about yourself. You have your posse but yet all you want to do is throw your second identity in everyone else's posse so you can show off your muscles. It's sad cuzzy.
    edited August 2016
    Trever, you noticing my muscles, huh? FYI, I'm not of that sexual orientation, Sorry! Nothing wrong with you who are such, though.

I will retract my legend statement above, as I looked up the definition and James doesn't fit it. My mistake.

It is scary how you are able to read my mind on one word. Where did you get this phycic ability?

I love this game....I'm not angry. As a lover of the game, I'm just saying this tread doesn't need to be here.

Also, it appears maybe you are angry saying such things, as "weird dude" to me, without really knowing my perspective........so let me get this clear.....

I am not about being #1 anywhere in Compass Point West. Period. If I were, I would be. I enjoy the theme of this game the way designers have created it(well with the exception of shamans not healing shamans). I plan to play a long time... I already have. I started when the game first came out....long before trains, and leaderboards.

You must know as well, I am not CPW police. I have no afiliation with nextgames.

Good luck in your CPW game Trever, I'd invite you to _World Class_ but we got a way of dealing with the angry........we hang them! Probably best you stay in Legs End.

Your just an idiot. Your that kid that sits in the back of the class because your still mad nobody picked you on their team back in seventh grade for kickball. So funny to me, if I wanted to be number 1 I would. You know who says that. People that know they will never be number 1. U bring nothing to this game. I only converse with you cause that keeps the game fun while idiots like you claim, if I tried I could do it....
    edited August 2016
    Trever, I am amazed at your telepathy and clairvoyance! To think that you could see all the way back to my highschool days, some 40 years ago! (Note to self: Don't hire this psychic)

Let's assume you are right Trever, I do want to be number 1, I am a lier, an idiot, and a weird dude! I still love playing this cartoon game about cowboys and Indians shooting the big oil company and restoring the land to it's pristeen condition.

What is your excuse as a successful #1 winning, smart, truthful, non-cheating, gay man, such as yourself for playing the same game with me? I know you got to be spending hours every week at it, just like me.

If I knew the answer here, Trever it might show our common ground.

Otherwise, why don't you a your bitchy posse move on out, and let the lower level players have fun in this great game.
    Ok.....this is fun!!!!!
    edited August 2016
    one more thing Trever....

Let's talk about #1. Zero is the undisputed #1 in Compass Point West. That is a guy you and me both could learn something from. He leads by example. Speaks directly in a clear way. Is loved by hundreds in the game. He has taught many, including leaders of opposing posses. I don't see you anywhere close to #1! So, who are you judge my intent or advise me in any way as it relates to being #1?

Ya....why dont you and James just go over to that viking game that turns you on....I hope you take Frag with you! It will be nice when you quit belly aching about me and a great game in a public forum you don't like anyway!

• Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Sko... The irony is that CPW could not care less about this game. I could hack the forum and call it Wings Night Out and they wouldn't notice.
    DoodleAnn
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    "Wing's Night Out" Now that is an event several of us could get behind! Keep that wit sharp Wing ... As we have known for awhile - we have to make our own fun in this game!
    Yes, good point, Wingman, it kinda neutralized me. :)