Revenge attacks - Bounties

2MY2MY Member Posts: 4
Hi y´all,

Why is it so that when I attack a player i get around 5700 steel, but when they revenge they take way more than that from me (6000-11 000 steel)?

I´m obviously at the same level as that player, and they usually have more stars. So why am I getting this disadvantage?

Comments

• Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Happens to me too. Ive asked the same, as others have too. Ive never seen a satisfactory response. Good luck on getting one!
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    What you see is not what the attacking player sees. We have experimented within our posse and a player can have 0 steel, get attacked and the attacker gets 5700 steel.
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Tex is right. There is absolutely no way to know what is actually happening. The only thing is to watch your actual steel.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Um wait a minute. Kelly took that back to the developers. She should be back with an answer any minute now.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Have you also done that experiment in the revenge catagory @texfromsaigon ? Cause that is my question. Ok, so i attack someone with 0 steel, and still get the 5700, why are they able to attack me back and get more than i took? And does that amount show up for both parties?

In my game when i attack, i always get the same, 5600-5700. But when someone revenges that same attack, they get 7000-8000. Also, other players are able to attack me for more than i am able to recieve in an attack.

Normally i do get back what was lost if i am revenging, but why were they able to get that much more in the first place?

Ive also noticed, they get more steel from me if my reserves are anywhere from 10,000 to 90,000. If i have more than 100,000, the average attack against me only around 5700. I may be imagining things, but thats the way it looks to me...
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I'm courious. Wingman you mentioned watch what you get. So if I attack and win 5700 and then you revenge. The revenge amount they will see will say 5700 but what I will see is they took 9800. Are you saying they really get 9800 or are they getting the 5700 they lost. I always thought the extra steel just was given back to cpw.
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    You may have got 5700 - but we really lost the amount we are getting back in revenge - that much I do know -- that is why you need to attack the same person 2/3 times - and they can only revenge once -- if they can beat you.