If you're new, we're for you!

Boot hill is low pressure, high learning and lots of help and advice if you want it. We started the posse for the benefits without the pressure of points and growth requirements. Two rules: Participate in the cattle battles and Have Fun!!
Search: Boot hill be sure to use lower case h.

Comments

• jakenelwoodjakenelwood Member Posts: 44
    Still room for more fun players. Join up today!
    Search us out. Still room for a few more.
    Bump
    Boot hill is low pressure, high learning and lots of help and advice if you want it. We started the posse for the benefits without the pressure of points and growth requirements. Two rules: Participate in the cattle battles and Have Fun!!
    Search: Boot hill be sure to use lower case h.
    New members are coming in fast, but there's still room for you and your friends!
    Just passed 300k and still have room for more. What are you waiting for?
    4-5 more spots available.
  • Boot_testBoot_test Member Posts: 2
    Great clan ... opps posse ;) First posse I joined after starting Compass West and haven't left! Very helpful for new members, very active for experienced members!

Decided to make a guide to help posse with Gold Events, see link below:

Rangers Guide.pdf
    Still looking for a few new members, join up today.
    Spacecowboy_62
  • Spacecowboy_62Spacecowboy_62 Member Posts: 1
    I wish to join your posse
    If you're still looking, just search Boot hill. Be sure to use lowercase h.
    We can still use a few more players. Have fun, make friends, learn from veteran players and enjoy the game even more! Sign up today. Boot hill.
  • Boot_testBoot_test Member Posts: 2
    OK, and in addition to my guide for gold events, I also created a guide for cattle events, click below. It grew into a general guide for help attacking anything, but there is a focus on 3 pen cattle events.

Click here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gxEkLwq_msX1NCSXp0YWVwbkU/view?usp=sharing
    Here's our history and the guides for members. If you're looking for a posse for fun first, look us up. Funny that less than 6 months ago we were looking at 300k for an event, last gold rush we hit 1.8 mill just because everyone wanted to see what we could do if we went for it, lol.
    And our only requirements are participate as you choose in events, communicate in the chat, and have fun!
  • ZaroZaro Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Hello!

It's Zaro here. I don't know if anyone from the posse is still reading this post but I did not find any way to communicate with you guys. Sorry for my inactivity but I have my reasons!
    Thing is that I took my phone (honor 6) to a battery change and it ended up that they completely screwed up my phone. They cut a wire connecting to my LCD during the process and of course they changed the component but it wasn't worked properly anymore. The touchscreen barely sensed my finger ... Furthermore they scratched the back of the phone like they were did it for purpose with a sandpaper..... then lied to me that I gave it to them in these conditons as it is now. So my phone is in the service atm, and I'm waiting for their call about their decision wheter they change the backing of my phone or not. And hopefully do something with the LCD so I could use it like before.
    I insatelled a desktop app as well but unfortunately I cannot connect this to my old account because I need my old device for the code...
    Also my temporary phone (Alcatel one touch idol 2s) cannot run this game :/
    Hopefully I'll be able to participate in the next event if I can get back my phone for the weekend... and if I'm still in the posse at all (I'd completely understand if not)
    If anyone from the posse is reading this please let the leaders know what's up with me!
    Thank you!

Hope I can get back to you guys soon..
    Best regards,
    Zaro