one time only event for top players

Comments

• FizzyBFizzyB Member Posts: 20
    I'm not actually suggesting Dingbatz though it was just the first thing I thought of
  • Lucky_Charles1608Lucky_Charles1608 Member Posts: 26
    Looks like it is gonna be a lot of fun, but I will take the side line. @James101, thanks for invitation, but not for me.
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Tex. on your list you have Gazza down as Luk. I think it is a different Gazza unless he's keeping it secret lol
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Thats always confused me MPH, there is a gazza that keeps coming up on my map that I have been going back and forth with. When i see his name its always been in london Uk. Then here on the forums Gazza claims to be in HEH. Lol. I gathered there must be more than one, but that name sure is unique...
  • linfranzlinfranz Member Posts: 57
    James 150 cool be greAt to play with u
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    I love it Tex ! Because normally to get this would happen only when pigs fly ! Lol
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Well I'm sure it's been said some of us will play together when pigs fly...very funny Tex:)
    Lol. Guess I should've read description first....
    Tex I think it is the heh Gazza. I'm hoping this event goes well lol.
    It will :)
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Ok thanks MPH I'll fix it
    I don't know bout u guys, but the more I think about this the more excited I get. I always hv lived the opportunity to play with new ppl. Some of u I hv nvr played with! I'm really looking forward to it. Some of u I hv played with & im looking forward to doing it again. This is gonna b so much fun!
    linfranzTheGrumpy1
    Loved not lived. Lol
    edited August 2016
    Wow I can't tell you how grateful I am for the overwhelmingly positive response this crazy idea has gotten! I can't stinking wait for the event!! We have 24 players who have committed already with 2 spots I'm saving for Georgia_Tex and one of his sharpshooters, who are probable. That will make 8 different posses sending players! That leaves only 4 more spots. I'd love to see a few more posses represented. Don't worry if you can't score big that week, many players are not going super hard. This is about relationships, not numbers. Thanks everyone for making this thing go!!!
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    I'm in, Tex :kissing:
    Yes ma'am!!!
  • Mark8163Mark8163 Member Posts: 2
    Big Markyboy is in too put me down
    Awesome, SLACKER!!! Lol miss you man. It'll be good to play together again!
    Mark8163
  • Luke_LLuke_L Member Posts: 1
    Is there room for me too (Luke from Legends)? I'm new in forum, but I have played the game long time.
    Ok Luke got you down!
    Ok no more TXP or Legends lol
    2 spots left
  • James101James101 Member Posts: 297
    Representing 420raiderz long time leader shaddy goose and his pal Aziz are pending hold the spots for a few hours, unless you consider them legends. Let me know before I keep asking
    I may have one more
  • AzizAziz Member Posts: 67
    I will play only cattle battle ... But really if there is serious play at least all players should pass 150k plus I will play sign me in then ;)
    No one she can take....
    Tex, I will bring Thosedamnmercs with me from Luk
    Think the leader of 420 is going to post.....so 18months in this game always a top 5 posse should be considered for last spot, or I can give up my spot
    Please keep in mind legends was formed of 5 posses, had a good run but than many retired as no updates .......either way Tex is are leader let me know if I need to step out
  • shadygooseshadygoose Member Posts: 45
    I will join the last ride with all of you great guys, which i fought so many battles against, Shady goose old leader of 420Raiderz and The Legends, see you with my gunz blazing
    Let me know if I am in or out sir Tex