Now this doesn't happen every day....

texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
edited September 2016 in General Frontier Discussion
TXPunishment and Hang 'em High:

The 2 best posses in the game based on score. I've not played for heh so I have no insight into what it's like to play there from a player interaction and personal satisfaction perspective, but I've played for a number of other top posses.
I am now part of the TXPunishment posse for the last 6 months or so, and I do have some insight to share into what it's like here. Earl (real name Shari, yes Earl is a girl) is our leader, and I've not found a better leader in this game. She really cares about us all and takes time to know us as well as this format allows. She cares more about her people than about winning or scoring high, so of course we all try to score high and win for her because we appreciate her so much! Most of us have played for other leaders and it seems like once we find our way into TXP we tend to stay. Most of us could play wherever we want but it's so good here we just aren't looking at all. There's no drama here, we all genuinely like and respect each other and we all help each other every way we can.

So what doesn't happen every day?

We have several spots open right now, right at the top posse. This is an opportunity for a player to jump right to the head of the class, literally in every way that matters in this game. If you are considering a change you won't get a better offer.

Ever.

Not even kidding, life is really that good at TXP!

CPW is not giving us any updates, but this is a way to create your own. Update yourself right to the top

Get in before the event to experience the battle with that other great posse, Hang 'em High. We start shooting soon! Who will come out on top?
linfranzRJdmMPHjestershrobert79TXP_CharlieKinWaiLum

Comments

• OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    @texfromsaigon, absolutely the wrong spot for this recruitment message, it will now sit here forever as a separate discussion. Very not cool! Reflects badly on TX Punishment, and on Earl. You may have great respect for each other, but clearly not for the rest of us or the forum!
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Really Oblio? What could it possibly matter where I put this? C'mon man lol. Have you seen some of what's on here? we talk about whatever. No big deal.
    Earl_1TXP_Charlie
  • TXP_CharlieTXP_Charlie Member Posts: 237
    You naughty Tex, you know what this means! Earl and the girls will be ready for you! :tongue:

We just wait for Tex to be naughty so we can have our fun with him, don't worry onlookers, consider Tex dealt with
    bwaha! :blush:
    texfromsaigon
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Bad bad Tex. And to think I thought highly of you. Next time can you at least mention my posse lol
    texfromsaigon
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    @texfromsaigon, yes it's a big deal, if I didn't think so I wouldn't have replied to your message.
    There is a dedicated spot where people looking for a posse to join can look to find one. But people NOT looking for a posse don't have to wade through advertisements to review actual discussions about the game.
    Your response continues to reflect poorly on you, your posse and by association your exalted leader.
    BTW, high ranked posse's looking to fill their ranks does happen every day.
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited October 2016
    I agree with @Oblio. What the heck, TXP?
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    edited October 2016
    Lol
    Skodancy
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    catagory:
    General Frontier Discussion

Description:
    Talk here 'bout everything compass point west related

I'd say my post meets criteria.
    linfranz
    edited October 2016
    Hi, guys!
    KinWaiLum
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    I think u hv that backwards sko. I believe it was I who deleted a post cuz u were advertising guns of west there.

And way to keep the thread bumped up! Thanks to all of u!

FYI. London U.K. Currently seeking players. They hv a really awesome leader there!

RJdmSkodancyKane1gazza1215KinWaiLum
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Sko you off all. Lol. Taling like this
    Calling yourself number one
    Behaving i without class yourself and lecturing another houw to behave
    You must be comedywriter in real life
    linfranzSkodancyKinWaiLumtexfromsaigon
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    There's lots of space in forums and "general" is pretty broad term. So it's really as simple as this:

If u don't want to read it then don't.

That way u don't get angry bout something silly or waste ur time. Life's much too short for that!
    linfranzSkodancyKinWaiLumtexfromsaigon
    edited October 2016
    Hi guys, fun game, huh?
    KinWaiLum
    edited October 2016
    Speaking as someone who dealt with moderating several sections over 10 years with an enormous amount of traffic; this is posted in the wrong forum insignificant complaint. If this happened in my section of the forum a proper helping ideal nice member would report it and tagged it "posted in the wrong forum" and even post "you posted this in the wrong forum, this is the right forum". I as mod would move the thread to the right part of the forum and MAYBE post "this doesn't go in this forum but here" and be SUPER polite about it because it's a innocent mistake and I don't wish to scare members from posting again...

Now... coming to "memberating" a member who tried to take the place of a moderator, berating members of a forum, telling them what to do instead of reporting to a moderator which you're doing, that's much more offensive to a moderator.
    Who wants to post in a forum where they're afraid to get yelled at by random people? That's a threat of happy forum and keeps activity in a forum from blooming; in forum life standard you're making the greater crime here along with those who egg you on and spam and creating a bad forum atmosphere.

Oblio, you're telling everyone what kind of person you are for posting a aggressive post like you did, and I have no idea which posse you belong to but it sure doesn't reflect on them what you chose to post. You had the option to he helpful and nice from the get go and simply say" Hey tex, this is totally the wrong forum, this is the right forum! :smiley: " But you chose not to...

Bad form, sport. Let it go

Kane1KinWaiLumSkodancytexfromsaigon
    edited October 2016
    Hi everyone, nice to see you. ; )
    KinWaiLum
    You must be a split person
    First calling yourself number one
    Now calling yourself underdog
    Almost feel sorry
    Think the one who thinks he is the only one who is nice is you
    Skodancy
    edited October 2016
    Hi, Love you gamers! All.
    KinWaiLum
    All I'm hearing is that MPH is awesome and so is London uk. Keep it going ya'll
    TXP_Charlietexfromsaigon
    It was hard picking Agree, Like or LOL at that one! Love you MPH :kissing_heart:
    Aw Charlie, so kind. Xxx
    TXP_Charlie
    I could go on but I think I'll make you work a little for it :kissing_heart:
    edited October 2016
    Hello, nice people.
    KinWaiLum
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    Sko will start posting shortly with one of his other many forum accounts agreeing with himself.
    SkodancyKinWaiLumtexfromsaigon
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,725
    edited October 2016
    Nice to meet you sko.
    SgtSalami
    Sko i responded to a post where you claimed to be number one like TXP
    You aperently needed TXP name to recruite
    Somehow you got the idea if you are first at 1 meter line you can claim you won like the one who wins the race
    Never seen somebody getting medals for it let alone somebody claim they where first for this kind off achiefment
    We should tell Usain Bolt he can win a gold medal at marathon by being ahead the first 100 meter
    I think this covers the being pathetic part, don't use another name recruiting and don't claim victory if you are not first. Not much class

About you having a poor choice of words. It seems we finaly agee on something
    edited October 2016
    Howdy, cowboys/girls!
    KinWaiLum
    edited October 2016
    Hi.
  • KinWaiLumKinWaiLum Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2016
    aa Topgunz aa. Still #1 posse.

I agree with everything Sko says.
    Skodancy