Ad wagons

Haven't seen an Ad Wagon for days. They used to come by every few hours. Anyone else notice this? Another sign of the death spiral for CPW?

Comments

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I have ad wagons, but when ya tap on em, they go black and ya have to reload the entire game and sometimes reboot.... Wish they'd update this game like they used to and do weekly maintainenance like they used to. Can't fix it and CPW won't even write a reply letter if you report the problem. Good luck. I've jot had any luck with CPW since they started TWD. CB needs serious attention. Can't help, but a lot on my posse has so many issues with CB, have you tried writing help? Still waiting on a reply from January 2016.
    Good luck slick.... Maybe they'll answer ya ?
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    I've lost the ad wagon a few times during the year I've been playing, the longest stretch was for about a week or so. But it always comes back eventually. Around twice a day I get the same black screen as CJ and need to restart my iPad/iPhone. Ad wagon = glitchy
  • AproldAprold Member Posts: 4
    Haven't seen one for about 3 or 4 days now.
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I found that if you tap the wagon and the screen goes black, tap the center of the screen and SOMETIMES the ad will start back up. Same for the rewards , tap the screen if it goes black and it pops back up. What have ya got to lose? :-) hope this helps!
  • Wingman300Wingman300 Member Posts: 222
    I have them several times a day