Pity party

Visited the CPW forum, the top posees of the game are unfortunately using it as an advertisement billboard. And they are the first to complain that they can't move forward because they are frozen, maxed out everywhere. Poor them, we should throw them a pity party. Why are they still recruiting members with big numbers away from lower posees, what is their endgame? They don't need cards or goods, us the lower players do. Ive been playing for over a year now, and just starting to find the game is getting easier as my troops are getting a little stronger. Use the forum for help and tips, but all i see now is ###### is the best posse, we are not recruiting but come join us. No wonder so much people are leaving the game!
OblioCalamityJaneEarl_1Skodancy

Comments

• Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Recruitment is part of forums but should not n the only thing done here. I wish ppl were more active here with positive comments, conversations and helpful tips or advice. Many high lvl players still love the game and aren't complaining bout being maxed. I know I'd welcome opportunity to help other players and posses. Recruitments more bout looking for players that are lookin for home, not stealing from other posses.

Let's turn forums into something more positive. I'm all for it. Instead of pity party, let's just hv party. We're all enjoying same game.
    SkodancyCalamityJane
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    I love this game. I like the people in it. I say lets just have fun!

The way I see it is other posses can't steal a player, unless that player is willing to go.

You can't keep folks from leaving....if that's what they chose to do, but you CAN control who you let it.

If they're going to leave, they'll leave. wish them well and happy trails ❤️

There is always someone ready to play in their spot. Don't worry, be happy.
    [Deleted User]Kane1
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    *control who you let in..... Typo ****
    Earl_1
  • TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Denzmizter, what you see are people that enjoy the game recruiting others that have a similar passion. This game is not going to last forever if you go by the response from the developers, enjoy it whilst it lasts or move on. I only picked up this game 18 months ago because my wife found it getting too hard. I love it and I also run an android version of the game spread over two Posse's. This is a forum for winners, whiners can go play something else. Have good trails buddy.
  • DenzmizsterDenzmizster Member Posts: 9
    Grumpy, im a low player, what gets my ass burning is when a higher posee sends feelers to a low ranking posee and INVITES the higher scorers to join their fine group that are already at the top. If that is whining? You might not read this thread again and i could care less. You all cry that no updates are forthcoming, you are the top players, nothing more to do but have the high score. I still have a lot to do in the game, get attacked, fine, it's the game, joined a posee to get better cards to advance, fine, that's the game too. But having higher posees come into a lower posee to convince players to join them and reap the rewards, i find that ignorant. If you are on a higher posee and love the game, why best the balls of the lower posees, because you can. I understand it's a game, and just because the mods and devs are absent the big kids rule the yard. Get off your high horse. I guess SOME of the higher players cheat at checkers against kids too. And call it a learning experience. And to say i should go play another game, who are you to judge. I like the game, put a comment and get told to fuck off. And for the passion we have that too, we just don't score over 2 million in the events, or is that required in this fine game.
    SkodancyWyattBurp
    Thought about it, won't leave the game, just the forum, no help here anyways, so the big kids can have my part of the yard, happy trails partner.
  • TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Hey Denzmister, some valid points in your comments. I would not call myself a high scorer. I play the game as best I can and raise as many points for the Posse's I play for. If a recruiter comes along for a chat, we chat. If they offer another member a spot in their group, it is up to them to choose to leave if they want to play for big rewards. I don't give a crap about being in a number 1 posse for bragging rights. Currently assisting bringing up a new base level posse and we only have 14 members but they are talented and keen to learn. By Xmas we will get in the top 50 at least once or twice. Not bad for new players that have only been together for a couple of months. But if they wish to leave and chase the stars, all I can say is good luck and have fun. Its a game and some on this forum do treat it as a job. Good luck to you buddy and I'll meet you on the map at one time or another.
    Skodancy
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    @Denzmizster I misunderstood that part. I agree it's not right to go into other posses for recruitment. There's place in forums & fb for that
    CalamityJaneSkodancy[Deleted User]
    Grumpy and Earl, i could have been clearer the first time. Was in a bad mood and wanted to vent. The worst of it is that the guilty more than likely didnt see this.
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    And Denzmizster - I am in one of those - but we hardly recruit anymore - This game is soo abandoned - it's so sad too - my first year in this game was awesome. I didn't cry over the creation of gold rush either - but alas it was the LAST thing they have done - period. Hope you enjoy the game - just know it has a limited shelf life. Whereas I am still clashing after over 3 years.