Zero......

Zero,
Have you been the best player in the game so long that you are willing do anything to stay there? If for nothing more than salvaging your legacy consider playing the right way and not placing your court house in the front unprotected. Suckering players into attacking so you can get extra stars is beneath you. Is it not bad enough that we have players too afraid of real competition that they hang out at lower levels so they can build an army that a level 54 player should have only to beat up on level 39 players for stars? You are a role model for some and your followers like Egbert and Marietto are copying you. Here is hoping the game does not devolve into that.
Kerilynxena1978manhatten

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Lol. I thought that was strange and maybe that he quit but I see what he is doing. My plan is to get zero on my map 6 or 8 times then just take him out all in a row. U can have the stars. I will take the quick 30k in steel.
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Joe - I don't know if you are the Joe I know or not but - suffice it to say - you need to reserve your comments to and about a player for a private message. Circumstances are not always as they seem and calling someone out on a public forum is not the right way to go. As for the others - I do not know their circumstances.
    xena1978manhatten
    You are in his posse. Why does he have his courthouse out front?
    xena1978manhatten
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Like there would-be be a reason other than One mentiont by Joe
    Beside hoe should you contact people private if you don't know them
    xena1978manhatten
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Devolution.

manhatten
    I know i should ask you in a personal messege but don't know how to contact you.
    Sko can you tell me why you place your courthouse in front?
    xena1978manhatten
    Sure, RJ, no problem.

I been in this game over a year, been takin and takin, and beating up on lesser players.

Its's holiday time of year, and I'm thankful for West. I like it just the way it is. Out of the kindness of my heart, I am giving away to all level 51 players regardless of posse. It's tough out there, events are a lot of work for little payoff, everyone beats my town anyway, just making it easier is all.
    manhatten
    Christmaseiland is Ewry this year. You are too kind. Such a unselfish think you doing.
    Just a shame i am not at level 51. Good there seens to be more sante clauses around.
    The world is getting better evety day
    xena1978manhatten
    edited November 2016
    Lol. Your funny sko!!!! Come on Ann. You defended zero so tell us why????
    xena1978manhatten
  • MasquerMasquer Member Posts: 5
    Remember this is a game, anyone is free to play it the way they seem fit. Who is given the right to say what is the correct way to play! Play and enjoy where ever your courthouse is.
    manhattenSkodancy
    I know it's a game. But It's also the same game that zero spent over a year teaching others how to build a stronger camp and to protect your courthouse. Now he is doing the opposite. Some are just curious why. He didn't shy away to teach others to be stronger so why not say what his intentions are playing that way. He certainly is entitled to play anyway he wants but I think joe was very respectful in his post. We don't know his intentions but what he is doing is not how the game was intended. Power to him to play his way to build stars but why do you and Ann run to his defense. If you two so feel that it's a game and anyone can do what they like then what's so wrong with joe calling it out. Can't he do what he likes also?
    manhatten
  • MasquerMasquer Member Posts: 5
    You have a point there Trevor
    manhatten
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Trevor I can only defend someone that I care about. I cannot speak for him. Suffice it to say - that your points should be considered when thinking about it. As for the how do you contact via private message - everyone on here can be contacted via pm if they have ever made a comment. Click on their picture and send them a message. I would defend any of my friends regardless of posse. And honestly Trever I am in CPW so little now- The people are all I have to take away from it. Joe has integrity - and should not be called out here as someone ruining the game. He enjoys PvP - he plays it for FUN. He also enjoys posse play and what a great guy he is to continue to play with and support so many people every week in HEH. If you question his play - contact him - he doesn't come here. You know how to reach him - it's FB messenger. But please don't expect an immediate response. In the meantime- enjoy the game if you still play. As for me - I will run my horses around the track to spend time with those that chose to allow me a little time with them. But for the most part I play another game now where people are more serious about the game than people's motives.
    xena1978manhatten
  • xena1978xena1978 Member Posts: 84
    Yet again all I can see some wants to require new blood for there posse or other game
    No mention of names
    Yes we are all asking same question
    Why put ch in front
    Be polite and answer a very simple question
    manhatten
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Okay everyone, my question is why it is so important to You to check out Zero. Mind your own business in your own posse and don't bother us. Play you're own game and don't behave like a little child.
    Skodancy
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 188
    Or be polite and don't answer.
    Skodancy
    Happy thanks giving go ahead
    Skodancy
    @Manhattan or better yet. Boyhattan as that is what you sound like. People are not checking zero out, they are seeing him on there map. Your response was silly and way off base. But again, a typical response from certain HEH members.

@DoodleAnn, I don't think you need to PM somebody to post that. We can agree to disagree. To me, Joe's post was appropriate. He asked a question to what was going on. There clearly is a motive here. Some are curious. Maybe we would like to learn but I can see your point also. I hope Vikings is going good. I just never got into it or I would be right there with ya.
    @manhatten - so I just blew your CH up. Is it still thanksgiving or are you gonna revenge me? Be true to your word now.
    RJdmmanhattenGypsyQueen
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I like a lot of people in this game. Many are in this thread. It's a game, do as you want and have fun. I for one do not give a flying fook where a courthouse is or if someone has issues with me. There are players I don't like here too. But who really cares. I don't care if I'm not liked but I'm glad of those that do. Just play and have fun
    Skodancyxena1978manhatten
    Mph. Can't believe you don't like me
    Skodancy
    Lol Trever, you are one I do
    Lmao. Close one.
    I am so incredible sorry for my "way off base "response. I can imagine I upset some people which such response.
    Skodancy
    MPH! I can't believe you don't like me!
    edited November 2016
    CPW pipeline?
    manhatten
    Sko where you not the one who got compleatly freeked out about a reqruitment post here
    How is the pipeline CPW related?
    Or do you aply other standerds for your own post then you do to others
    xena1978Skodancy
    Hey trever, offcourse I will take revenge so we can all be thankful of the steel and the stars.
    Skodancy
    Good luck. I brought in a few extra bombs to protect. CPW now offers you the ability to buy extra bombs so I bought four more.
    How do you get more bombs Trever