What to upgrade first?

Everything in my town is maxed out except for the following, I would like suggestions in order on what to upgrade.

I have the following
Deputy-12 lvl
Sherriff-10 lvl
TNT Sally-9 lvl
Pinkerton-8 lvl

Thanks....Cosmo

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    What are you looking to do Cosmo? Are you trying to level up quick? Are you trying to defend your town better?
  • CosmoCosmo Member Posts: 85
    Defend the town better, I'm in this game for the long haul. So I have time to wait out the upgrades.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Just my thoughts. The defense towers that can cause a bigger splash, to me are best to upgrade first. The Sally can take out 10 to 15 troops at once if they are all next to each other. Pinkerton shoots a spray so his bullets hits more of group also. Deputy and sherriff shoot single bullets so they take out single attackers. Yes they may shoot further out but most will send horses or Tinman to shield anyhow. To me, If there is one thing that kills me in PVP is when my troops get wiped out by a Sally. Just my thoughts.
    TaniaCoppex
    Dig it! Thanks T!
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Yes Cosmo - the best plan I have heard is Sally's, then pinkys, then sheriffs , and finally deputy's. The deputy's usually get done first though because they are the cheapest.
    Thanks for the confirmation, I have started on Ms. Sally!
    Everything is upgraded except for sandpits and those crazy sticks of dynamite. Lvl 9 pits and lvl 14 sticks. Now I need a great lvl 51 town layout!