X

RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
edited February 2017 in General Frontier Discussion
X
xena1978Kerilyn

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I will give you the same response I got that started all the fun chat on my post.

And why not Rjdm....
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Think you will find it was all about me Trever. How times change. Always someone to put down. Never good .
    Sry MPH. I'm not understanding your post
    I've spent the last few weeks being the butt of many others abuse. Not been good. Do you really need to start on others just cos they do you. It's a game. We are all having fun. Play and move on. I do .
    You and two others are the only ones yet to apologise for the abuse you gave. I forgive all and move on. All I want in this game is to have fun and play. Currently that is very fun
    Gotcha. I'm probably the nicest guy, well my wife tells me that. But I'm a complete ball buster and certainly will come across as an asshole. This is nothing more then a game for me but I will always stir the pot. It's a way for me to keep going. I love all of you on this game. But I will test anyone. Lol. I mean no harm. I have five kids and my wife calls me a pushover. Drama on forums is fun for me. I need laughter in this game. The developers are done with it so I gotta find my way to keep going. I may along the way run someone the wrong way. My advice to them is to simply tell me to piss off. It gives me a fun story to share at happy hour.

P.S. wingman sucks.
  • Strait_crazyStrait_crazy Member Posts: 76
    edited February 2017
    Glad ur wife can c some good n u trever