TXP

A few weeks ago we decided to play one more time with a lot off old TXP players.
A lot Wanted to play and we decided to go play Rogue.
We made a Legendary score hitting 3.5 in just 32 hours and so we Hang the competition out to dry.

Great job TXP
Kane1

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    TXP Stinks
    manhattened4osuKellsz
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    So the secret of TXP is to collect cowcards for months while being retired (not playing) and then play an event once, good job losers.
    Kellsz
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Who are the score loosers
  • Strait_crazyStrait_crazy Member Posts: 76
    @manhatten personally it doesn't matter to me what other posses do. The only response I'll give to you is that I won't judge hang em high by your behavior. I know there's plenty of good people there. U should not make assumptions.
    You got that right all the HeH people are good people beside me.
    Kellsz
    @Trever we bathe regularly
    Kellsz
    Very surreal week for me. I'm really enjoying playing again with old friends. None of u can ruin that for me. I recommend enjoying the time u hv with friends. I hope u all hv been as lucky as I hv to get to know such good ppl.
    Kellsz
    Earl - lmao. Are you using smelling salts. I don't know the last time HEH saw third place. I could see how shocking this can be.
    Kellsz
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited February 2017
    TXP...congratulations on assembling a great group of high flying members from a variety of posses, and accomplishing such a ambitious score! Great job!!! I can see you are set to break many records!

It was nice to share that #1 spot in Guns Of West posse with you, just like we did before during your Flying Pigs. That simply makes our members quick draws.

When all you high fliers have retired, and rested well from those long arduous train sendings, ya'all might as well consider starting a new West account and put that skill to work in a "one cow" account.

All playing are or hv been very precious members of TXP. It's a privilege to play with them again
    Kellsz
    Not sure how to interpret ur statement trever
    Haha. That makes two of us. I just read it back to myself and went. Wtf does that mean.
    Kellsz
    Lol
    Its Nice to hang back sometimes. Its relaxing. But fair enough good job TXP. I hope You Guys get a new record so we can try to break it. Always good to have a challenge again.
    Kellsz
  • xena1978xena1978 Member Posts: 84
    It's good to play in old Txp gang
    Gone are days of up every 4hours to send a set trains that not a life I want I want to chit chat and most all have fun with friends what ever posse I am in from rogues to finalfrontier even br was good in its day xx
    Strait_crazyKane1jesterKellsz
    @manhatten thank you :)
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 179
    Incredible run TxP!

Way to go!
    Kellsz
    Shro!!!! Thank you :)
    Kellsz
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    8m. Wtg!