An event to remember!

Tx punishment...what can I say? U guys amaze me... thanks to current TXP members and past TXP members returning home to play this reunion! You truly made it an event to remember.

Three records that I know of were set. Quickest to 3.5, highest posse score and highest individual score. Awesome job to tex on the individual score of 1,024,316! Truly amazing!

KerilynTXP_Charliexena1978ed4osuKane1gazza1215RJdmjesterSkodancyshrobert79texfromsaigon

Comments

• gazza1215gazza1215 Member Posts: 32
    UNBELIEVABLE.
    Tex that was just awesome mate , great effort.
    Well done TXP.
    TXP_CharlietexfromsaigonKerilynStrait_crazy
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    I think als is been sad
    Been a great honor riding with you all
    Tex you are the man
    No wonder TXP starts with Tex
    texfromsaigonKerilynStrait_crazyxena1978
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Congrats to the team, Tex and Earl.
    Strait_crazytexfromsaigonGud
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,816
    Why i'm here?? :o
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Gindy
  • Strait_crazyStrait_crazy Member Posts: 76
    Thanks for the congrats from all of you!

Not sure I understand the last post...
    xena1978
    Ahhh the walking dead... I'm following now
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Tex - I mean 1,024,316 sure looks great but it's so hard to actually say it. Now had you just ran a few more trains and scored 1,100,000. Would be so much easier to say and understand. Nice easy number that doesn't take a whole lot of time to do.

I just want to thank Frag for that one lonely night he had and got drunk and kicked a bunch of players out of the posse. Way to go Frag!!!! Now TXP got to have all the records. Lol.
    Strait_crazySkodancy
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Hi @capibara!

Welcome to the other side.
    capibaraGindy
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,816
    Hey @jester :)
    Not sure why i'm here.. Another loophole or sort... Anyway hello everybody! I'm a giant rodent and i can write...

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    jester
    Lol thankslol
    I don't know where that thanks came from. Was just sposed to say lol