Just typical

Let me first say, MPH, I can see why people don't like you. now your gonna come after me on something I posted. Maybe I will just get the band wagon going again and let everyone chime in on how no one likes you. Haha. Are you and Earl husband and Wife. You both run to defend people so quickly. I was simply asking why all these posses always post "no pressure". If it bothers you MPH and Earl then don't read the post. I didn't say any posse was better then the rest. I asked what they mean by that. Maybe some take offense to that. Oh wait. Only your thoughts matter, I forget.
SkodancyKellsz

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    I'm now beyond caring if I'm liked. Those that don't in a game can continue to dislike me. You told me that you like to have fun and give people shit for your own amusement. With top players and top posses fair enough, that's banter and we can take it. But to now go after a posse that is small and trying to build up just seems petty. You say you can see why people don't like me. Wow, I stand up for a small posse, maybe you need to look at why people don't like you. I was all for leaving the drama to the haters but no, I'm actually going to stand up for myself and for the little posses some supposedly big players pick on. Feel the need to continue to hate me then carry on , I was just trying to defend an innocent posse from you
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Haha. I'm actually taken back you said people don't like me. I always thought everyone likes me but I'm glad you put me in my place. You are silly. Your sticking up for yourself and the little posses. You do know this is a game right. Nobody is really going to schedule a march or protest against you. I think your safe. Feel free to go out and get a cup of coffee. I think it's fair to ask why someone posts the only pressure free posse left in the game. I didn't say anything bad about anyone or a posse. I made jokes. Which is what I do. If you or Earl take offense to that. Your entitled to have your thoughts and post them for all the rest of us to know how we are supposed to feel.

Your turn now. Man this is fun.
    lewaSkodancyKellsz
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Lol Trever
    Comment on post description coming from one who started a new posse and put best of the best in the discription.
    A posse who never won one event, not even played one when you put it up, and got its ass kicked first event by over 3000000.
    Maybe you should read a bit less yourself as it seems my post making your posse description "best of the rest" made you turn all grumpy.
    You got a great posse and i am sure you will be on top soon, maybe even this event.
    If you do i hope all have the grace to congretulate you and don't do a post like yours saying it wasn't enough and put up something about you being drunk and some about a Frag i could not make sence off.

KellszKerilyn
  • xena1978xena1978 Member Posts: 84
    edited February 2017
    Trever
    What have you become !!
    So bitter since pigs and I believe it's coz you fail in everything you do .
    to try and get to top and distroy all in your path and ppl too .
    As RJ said
    Txp is the best of the rest and we proved it ...
    Now I challenge another posse to beat Txp records ..
    and we at Txp will have the grace to congratulate them on Job well done xxx
    KellszKerilyn
    Well Kellzs what part off my oost don't you agree with
    You think Trever has the best off the best posse
    You think Trever dosn't have a great posse
    You think Trevers posse hasn't got his ass kicked last event
    You think Trevers posse will not be number one in a event soon
    Maybe all off the above
    xena1978Kellsz
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Hey big mouths, First try to be nr 1 for Many Many Many times and not score 1 event while collecting cards for months. Dont make me laugh!!!!
    SkodancyKellsz
    Manhatten
    Regardless what you saying this was only decided on last cow event so if you wish to spread things
    GET THE STORY
    A lot deleted the game so had no problem in pushing and scoring and I wipe my cards out everyevent in my posse and I push in every way
    All I can think is you guys are sore losers to a great posse
    can say well done and except TXP beat everyone fair and square
    And who ever beats our high targets
    will be congratulated no problem on our side
    We have the grace to do this a lot of ppl don't
    Btw good luck in the event this week
    Xxx
    KerilynKellsz
    Lol Manhattan
    You must be around just for a few weeks
    TXP and HEH been number one for over a year.
    TXP on cow events and HEH for Gold rush
    Sometimes we had three in a row
    So the big mout is aperently the one not being around long our the one with very short memory
    Aperently it is hard to reconize others have been our are on top
    Don't know why
    HEH been on top a lot and doing a great job for years
    But being a great winner means you also have to be a great loser. Something you don't seem to be good at
    xena1978KerilynKellsz
    edited February 2017
    RJdm - good banter and I'm still thinking of a good/fun response to you. More to come. I can say that, I did not make the posse description posting but never really look at it hence why it never changed. But I will own that for the group.

Xena1978 - um... have we ever met? Have we ever even chatted? I do remember one time I questioned why zero put his CH out front and you were all over that saying "it's a fair question. Why would he do that and asking for an answer". Now I question why someone writes "no pressure posse" and I seem to have rub you the wrong way. Are you the Great Aunt to MPH and Earl. I feel like you never have anything to bring to this CPW forum but pick on other people's post yourself. Trying to figure out what side of the forum you mean to be posting on.

Two things are clear.

1. The only thing you ever talk about is how great TXP is and what a wonderful family you are and you are the best and we just all love each other. Mom (aka Earl) cooks for us and Dad (aka MPH) is building little johnnies new bedroom set. Oh it's just so beautiful in TXPLand.
    OR
    2. You either piggy back on someone else's thread and depending on what side of the bed you woke up on, you either agree with them or give them your two cents on why your world is great and their world is not.

And me bitter - yes I think I am. I hate that I have to get up early to get the kids ready. I hate that I can't win the lottery so I don't have to work. I hate that my snow plow guy always misses the right side of my driveway. Drives me nuts. And the newspaper guy can never remember to put the paper in a plastic bag when it's going to rain. It's like I wasted 35 cents. Oh wait. You meant bitter over this game? What do you mean bitter. Or was that another comment you posted in CPW but meant to post in the walking dead?
    Skodancymanhatten
    Johnnies bedroom is amazing.
    KerilynThoseDamMercs
    Lol. I heard you were handy :).

And thank you TXP for kicking me from your boom beach family. And no Xena, that is not bitterness.
    Skodancy
    Any consolation Trever I'm close to being kicked too lol. Just need 3 more
    Trever
    You have very short memory
    We have played in pigs and Txp
    No
    Not related to MPH OR EARL
    I am as you say the wicked witch of the west and I will stand my ground
    When I believe
    Ppl
    Are so god dam rude
    What does take to say well done Txp

As I said you turn so bitter
    All can think you are hanging with wrong crowd xxx

Take care trever
    Your life must be dull xx
    Oh btw trever
    It was me that kicked you
    Kerilyn
    Xena - I know we have played together in flying pigs and a couple weeks in TXP before I was happily kicked by Mom. Maybe I should been more clear. I don't believe we have ever chatted. I don't believe you actually know me. And now to address your "people are so rude" comment. I gotta ask. Do you know why I started this chat to begin with, cause your first post in this chat went straight to the rude card. Let me scroll up to remind my self.
    Tick
    Tock
    Tick
    Tock
    Okay I'm back. "You called me bitter, you told me I fail in everything I do." Now when did I ever go personal at you. And fail at everything I do. Are we talking about CPW anymore or did you get your hands on my third grade report card. You joined my chat not to defend the little posse as RJdm did but to rather attack me. If only you followed your own advice. Oh I just forgot. You attacked me again by telling me my life must be dull. Dam your on a roll. I'm gonna step away to let you respond. Sadly I already know what's coming. Your gonna respond with how great TXP are or your gonna be rude again. Even more funny. I bet it made your week to kick me from boom beach. A game I was hardly ever playing and could not be more thankful you kicked me. I have taken it one step further and deleted it just so I don't make the mistake of logging on again. I can see it now. "Your chatting away with your friends on Line, KakaoTalk, groupme or what ever chat you have up and running. Hey guys, did you see Trever's' post. What a jerk. You know what. I'm gonna kick him from boom beach, Do you dare me?"

Boom!!!! Omg I just kicked him. Giggle giggle.
    Skodancymanhatten
    Well Trever you made my day .
    Now I can rest easy in my bed .
    And have sweet dreams as I done you such a favour ...
    And good night one and all
    Sleep well rest well for tomorrow's event xx
    Oh one more thing ...
    good night
    Lol. Good night Xena.
    Skodancy
    RJdm who are You? I'm playing HeH for a year. First time that I see youre name Probably You are not impressive enough.
    Skodancy
    Mad hatter i am not impressive
    But all those time TXP beat HEH is
    But you must have repressie it from your memory
    Treverxena1978
    Heartwarming Trever
    So glad you disagree i am not impressive
    Thanks mate youre the best, our almost the best
    xena1978
    Hey RJdm. Don't get me wrong. TXP has been probably the most consistent the last four months. But let's calm down with this over a year comment. You picked up some heavy players from some posses that went thru some tuff times. Example: Tex and Kellsz just to name 2 that I know. Those two were in your top 5 every week. And you were not dominating top spot before those two joined. You were top 3. The first time TXP took first was in June. And from June to November you went back and forth with HEH. So TXP was the top posse for all of three months - maybe a tad longer and you have already pretty much retired the posse but you and Xena act like you guys have been crushing it forever. Don't get me wrong. I will give you your pat on the back so the few others from you amazing family don't start chiming in. Good job guys. You had one hell of a run. And I'm not mad at you. Heck even a little jealous because I'm used to failing at everything according to Xena. But dam. Tone it down a little. HEH dominates for almost two years. You guys step in for 6 months and the retire and claim "were the best. Look at our records".
    Skodancy
    Hey RJ (Real Joker), we will be back it is Just a mad hatter of time.
    Skodancy
    Trever you misnunderstood
    All credits to HEH
    We set higest score though
    And about claiming the best is nearly a Joke because your claiming your posse is the best of the best
    I think i never put up a post putting HEH our your posse down, other Then making jokes
    Sad you have a great posse on more Then one occasion. A posse also build up from players off all kind off posses. You merged two weeks ago.
    HEH also nuilt up from players off all kind off posses. Part off the game
    About Tex and Kellzs, both great players. Tex the best off the best with higest score ever.
    Both where not in TXP when we started winning
    Have fun, and Manhattan too. You will battle for top position. Enjoy the competion

xena1978
    Thanks RJ.
    It's all fun. I have to find away to amuse myself while I sit here at work waiting in cooldown. I'm only messin with y'all
    Thanks RJ me too messing a little bit. Its Nice having 3 top posses compete each other in the game and for records. HeH, wantedlegends and TXP. It will keep fun for the game. Good luck to rogue riders Maybe they will be nr 1 for one time in 2019.
    SkodancyTreverKane1
    Yay everyone is getting on :-)
    speaking of getting on. Wait. I'll be nice
  • Strait_crazyStrait_crazy Member Posts: 76
    Mph did u finish the jungle gym in the backyard?
    Yeah Johnnie is very happy lol. Keep it up Trever, I like this Trever lol