Update 1.8 - Feedback & Discussion thread

Comments

• theNattheNat Member Posts: 3
    Great to see the original meat shield gain relevance again in my deck with the release of the Tinsel Man.
    Spawn areas on a white background(snow) are tough to distinguish on mobiles but that's a minor grip.
    Achievements are a nice touch as is the addition of leaderboard despite it making my posse jelly with envy at these points being put up.
    Traps... Hate them with a passion.
  • Bluef1Bluef1 Member Posts: 13
    Achievements: excellent all around
    Posse LeaderBoards: YES! (would have been nicer if we could see the contrinutions of each member in other Posse)
    Dynamite traps: game changer - even though they are not hidden, they can kill 49ers if upgraded sufficiently, which should be the beginning of shifting higher level gameplay to stronger troops. West, you now have to introduce stronger troops :-). Mercs can be one shot by high level sherifs and cost 7 spots, so they are practically unusable in PvP today.
    QuickSand Pits: Excellent idea, a great tool in base design... Over time we will see many new base ideas using the pits appropriately.
    Christmas Theme: Tinsel Man was a good idea, but will not change gameplay significantly. The font is too white and tiring - and it is hard to tell where a destroyed camp is. It would be a good idea to have different color coding for cows and pvp on the map.

Overall Another great update, changing the gameplay in the right direction
    Stability/bugs I had to upgrade my iPad to 9.2 to get past the gamecenter welcome screen. There have been a couple players in PosseGalore that have reported multiple crashes - rebooting device, even reinstalling. West needs to do a better job here - but at least this has not been as disastrous as the thanksgiving update. (west should know that already - they had a Dip in downloads and revenue with the thanksgiving instability, quite unlike what one expects after an update).

Bluerabie
  • Skyler399Skyler399 Member Posts: 3
    I love the achievements, that was a long time coming. Love the leaderboard and hope as hinted that special achievements can be earned there too. Love the traps and sand pits.

Tinselman doesn't help me much, still a slow troop and can use sparingly.

Now that everything takes so much steel, constantly running out, those cards seem to come up the least.

Overall I love it, keep up the good work.

One person posted in my posse "it'd be neat if we could gift each other goods/steel within posse to help each other". Maybe down the road?
  • GaryGary Member Posts: 3
    I don't know what you did with this update, but you have completely destabilized the app. It now freezes at the Game Center login, and crashes constantly on the map screen when just scrolling around. I can't even finish a posse event because it will crash when returning to the map from a cattle battle. You need to fix this ASAP!
  • Miss RogueMiss Rogue Member Posts: 41
    Gary said:

I don't know what you did with this update, but you have completely destabilized the app. It now freezes at the Game Center login, and crashes constantly on the map screen when just scrolling around. I can't even finish a posse event because it will crash when returning to the map from a cattle battle. You need to fix this ASAP!

@Gary Could you try updating to the latest iOS version and see if this helps.
  • SpectoViaSpectoVia Member Posts: 2
    I'm running Ito a problem getting into a posse. All of the posses listed, are full. That's even though the initial screen shows that these posses only have 1 member.

I also started my own posse and didn't get any new members in 4-5 days.
    I'm not on FB, so that may be part of the problem.
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy @SpectoVia, y'all can recruit members from these forums as well! Y'all find the posse recruitments threads here: http://forums.nextgames.com/compasspoint/categories/posse-recruitment