HANGING HIGH!!

We are having a party in the new house of Hang'em High. The trains run like lightning there - lots of 1932s this morning. You won't see any super high scores just a team of friends wrangling pens one after the other. We were burning the rails so fast that we made it to 3.5 in only 18 hours and 25 minutes! Yeee haw!
manhattenGudtexfromsaigonSkodancyAussieMickKellsz

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    We all can't say it's great. Someone has to think it's silly. Okay I will play the part. It's Just so silly. Your whole weekend has been shot during march madness. Did you see that shot??? Oh wait you missed it while running trains.
    AussieMickKellszmanhatten
  • DoodleAnnDoodleAnn Member Posts: 89
    Oh no Trever - I watched Arkansas come sooooo close to winning against North Carolina!! Also Saw several other games.... point is - you can do this AND watch Tv- even went out shopping Saturday and celebrated a birthday Saturday night - cooked several hot meals including homemade cinnamon rolls and pork chops. It's a game - my life goes on and I do what needs to be done....but for this weekend I did put some things aside to run a few trains and spend time with some great people. ☺️
    manhattenKellszSkodancy
    Well We did it - and it was a crazy ride! With old friends back for this insane idea. Thx to all who participated. What a great TEAM!!! This game has been an attachment to some wonderful people. You don't do scores like this for strangers!! Congrats TEAM HEH on 10 million points!!
    GudmanhattenSkodancy

Scores say it all - Every single person was necessary and important!! Love, love, love this group!!
    manhattenGudKellszSkodancy
    Lolol - that is not the order I uploaded them - lolol
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Yep this was fun great event. Maybe you Should try it sometimes Trever and then form an opinion. Had a perfect weekend with sending trains and do other stuff. 5 M ahead from nr 2 in this event is that also a record?
    KellszSkodancyGud
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    Lol Trever! :D
    Compared to Tex's near death situation, we were on a holiday break.....
    manhatten
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Well done HeH
    Gudmanhatten
    Thanks MPH!
    manhatten
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Credit where it's due. Glad Tex's record is safe though. But your new records will be hard to beat by anyone now. Great effort
    Gud
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 179
    Congrats on the record.....but that is pure insanity.
    GudmanhattenKellsz
    edited March 2017
    Thanks Shrobert! :)
    That's why it don't happend every week. ;)
    Skodancymanhatten
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    That is what you call a team effort! Great job Heh :)
    GudmanhattenSkodancy
  • KerilynKerilyn Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2017
    Congrats HeH! I don't play the game any more but I did check in all weekend to see your score get higher and higher. As a former member of TxP it was bittersweet when you broke our records, but congratulations on setting new records! Well done.
    GudmanhattenKellsz
    Thanks Kane and Kerilyn!! :)
    manhattenKane1