Crash during battles

BuckeyeBuckeye Member Posts: 9
On multiple occasions I have in the middle of a battle and had plenty of time and sidekicks remaining, but the app says I got "defeated"! When this happens all of my wounded remain wounded also. This prohibits points from battles and causes me to use healing potion/diamonds to heal or wait to heal...the battle would've been won otherwise...how bout some bug fixes.....
Bobsnott

Comments

• BobsnottBobsnott Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem on my iPad 2. It's not been the same since the last iOS update.
  • WillWill Member Posts: 57
    I am having the same issues today on my Apple. When it freezes I have to go out and restart or shut down the phone - loosing everything. Occurring every other play. What's the fix?
  • jamesblondejamesblonde Member Posts: 45
    Same problem but after the battle, the screen freeze on the page wood made who appear after your battle before come back on your map!
    I had to close my apps and naturally I lose a lot of point!
  • simensimen Member Posts: 1
    Hi I have problem with bug in battl,too. I have player on my map - Charlie (lvl 19) and I've attacked him two times already today. Both times I won but I didn't receive any reward (points, draw time, money and goods) however my troops needed to be heeled. This player is still on my map...where's the problem??? My nick in game is simen (lvl 19)...
  • NekobasuNekobasu Community Manager, Staff Posts: 127
    Howdy @simen ! Send a message to the in-game support with the hashtag #westsupport and explain your problem! Our support will get back to you as soon as possible!