1 mill+ team Ironman is looking !!!

RamRodherasRamRodheras Member Posts: 33
edited February 2016 in Posse Recruitment
Team "Ironman" now has openings. Looking for players who will post above 25k !!! No drama here post the points and you stay. If you don't you will be kicked and not asked back again. Simple right ? We are close to having 30 players that we can count on. Are you one of those people ? Request at team " Ironman " now !!!! Level 28+ required
Lightnin

Comments

• RamRodherasRamRodheras Member Posts: 33
    We had one member, GHOST get over 83k in this last event. An awesome player like that needs awesome teammates. Are you an active player that loves to cattle battle? Can your teammates depend on you ? Team Ironman may be your new home !!!! Request today !!!
    Ghost from team Ironman has set a new team record going over 100k. That is so awesome, we are proud of our teammate. Go Ghost !!!!
  • bdoggbdogg Member Posts: 3
    Do you have any additional spots? I'm only level 19, but I've unlocked enough train spots for 2 full trains. Oh and I also have 12k gems. Looking for something active since I play though out the day at work and home.
    edited February 2016
    Sorry but we have a level 28+ requirement. In the future you can check to see if we have any openings when you reach that level. Thanks for your inquiry.
  • Blauvogel66Blauvogel66 Member Posts: 8
    Looking for a new posse: level 34 and 30k per event. You still have open slots?