40 something posse is looking for one new cowpoke!

OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
edited March 2017 in Posse Recruitment
40 something, a place for mums, dads & grandparents who like to game. Quiet, friendly, ACTIVE!
Individuals: 12k minimum in Gold Rush, 20k minimum in Cattle Battles, (but missing quota once in a while is fine.)
Posse: Usually around 800k to 900k posse points in events!

International posse with players from 12 countries on 3 continents, chat mostly in English.

No drama, just trains! ... and supportive advice.
Level 20 minimum.

See you on the trail!
SkodancyJames_West

Comments

• BuckeyeBuckeye Member Posts: 9
    Oblio, I used be your crew about a year ago. I believe it was "30 something" at that time. I just started playing again but can't figure out how to get in a posse again :( Can you help me out? I am only a Level 9 right now but should take me long to get back up! The game made me start all over!
  • OblioOblio Member Posts: 194
    Of course i remember you! As soon as you have a train station you can join a Posse, the train station unlocks when you have a level 8 Courthouse.
    We'd love to have you back. I'll keep a space for you. I'll drop the required level to 13 so you can join.

If you haven't started opening up your rail road yet, i recommend you try a One Cow Train account... don't expand your train past the first cow site in the train toitorial. You can't ever send more then 1 train every four hours, but you only need to fight 1 battle to send a train! You can always change your mind later, but it is a nice way to experience the game a second time around!

i started again as well. My Kid Shelleen account is #43 on the US leaderboard!
    Kane1Skodancy
    Sounds great, I'll reach out to you soon! Nice to be back!
    Hey O, I've got my strain station! Try to join posse but it's full. Don't kick anyone on my behalf but please let me know when it's open! I will check daily also!
    One opening at 40 something, 800k to 900k posse points on average.
    Quiet, ACTIVE, life friendly posse. International, chat mostly in English.

Moms, Dads & Grandparents who like to game!

See you on the trails.
  • James_WestJames_West Member Posts: 8
    Can I join someday? At least for a event or two? I could bring The Law to Rock ridge and meet the new sheriff in town!
    Of course, happy to have you along. As long as the posse knows it's a visit, they won't get confused when you go. Our expectation is 12k min in Gold Rush, and 20k in Cattle Battle. Guests earn their keep! :)
  • ColdetColdet Member Posts: 14
    Hi There
    Grumpy old man (52) from South Africa. Very Active gamer. I run a level 14 War focused Clan in Clash of Clans.
    Picked up on West 2 or 3 days ago and the damn game has me hooked.
    As with most games we learn to play an "engineered" way the second time around. Your quote caught my attention:
    Oblio said:

Snipped........
    If you haven't started opening up your rail road yet, i recommend you try a One Cow Train account... don't expand your train past the first cow site in the train toitorial. You can't ever send more then 1 train every four hours,

I hit courthouse 8 this morning and have held off progressing along the train line until I understand this rationaal. Can you expand on your reasoning?

And then it seems I'm also going to be in need of a posse. When a spot opens up I'd much appreciate consideration.
  • James_WestJames_West Member Posts: 8
    Go to "Guns Of 1 Cow" ask for explanation there. Or 40 Something. It is a lot of fun. Builds super strong players and not as time consuming.