DRUNK PIRATES

13»

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Only 5 needed now to fill the drunk ship of pirates. Still clinging on to leaderboard so all is good so far on our quest.

(RJ, hope this gives you something else to comment about)
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    How manny posts are you allowed to make this event?
    CalamityJane
    You don't need to worry about it RJ, you will join whatever posse is at the top. Us other folks, especially new posses need to recruit. I will no longer engage in futile interaction with some others, but you my friend , well I'm happy to engage. At least the others have a posse and fight for them. I may have some issues with them, but I respect them for their posse commitment. And whilst we are at it, comment on general forum posts all you want, but please get off my MANY recruitment posts.
    Lol
    Remember you joined TXP when we where top
    As always you accusing others for things you do yourself
    linfranzCalamityJane
    I joined Txp to be with friends after I left London uk. If the friends had been in a lower posse, I'd have joined that. What I don't do is jump from top posse to top posse as and when they win. But I'm guessing you can't do that now. So you'll have to stay in Rogues. Lucky for you they are a great posse and are killing events these days.
    Anyway, 5 people needed. Fun active posse that is now leaderboard and looking to build up and get into the top 10. Level 25 required and hit 1x your level. Anything else is a bonus. We are called pirates for a reason, some here are mad as fuck lol. But in a good way
    Lol
    As always twisting the truth
    You where jumping then
    Even ran out off it during events
    You had London Uk, TXP, wilderness Drunk Pirats
    You are a man who stick by his friends
    CalamityJane
    I had london uk, Txp, wilderness and drunk pirates????? London uk became wilderness. Inbetween changing the posse name I went to Txp. I left on a Sunday afternoon having it over 100k to go help my old posse. Which I then stayed with and helped build back up. I have now decided to build a posse from scratch, with friends. DRUNK PIRATES And your point is ???
    Anyone looking to join. Please ignore RJ and see our new post
    CalamityJane