DRUNK PIRATES

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
Leaderboard posse again and now we are full. If you want to join our growing posse then pm me and I'll see what I can do for you. Pirates are having fun

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Changed my mind. 1 space available for an active player now
    DRUNK PIRATES are an independent posse. You join here and you are already in the elite posse. No trying to prove yourself to get promoted to another posse, score and chat and be part of a fast moving experienced player based posse. We have high goals but we will take our time to build up and reach our targets. If you have the desire to do well and think the top posses are a step too far, then come say hello. You never know, you may one day be in a top posse.
    Posse is full, event is near...... If you want to join our fast growing fun filled merry band of pirates then pm me and I'll see what I can do. Or sit tight and have fun and check us out after the event.

Hold onto your loot posses..... Pirates are coming
    shrobert79Gud
    3 needed now as I'm such a hard leader. Come join us and score some points . If you won't score don't join. It's a simple concept. If you can score, come and have some fun
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 183
    Nice!
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 183
    Played with this group before, and they are on their way to the top!
    Kane1
    Cheers Shro.

We need 3 to get us full again and continue our rise. Fun active players needed to join the Pirates
    5 weeks from birth and we are 35th over 800k. Still need 3. When I first became a leader 2 years ago in another posse, we were nowhere on the leaderboard and struggled to get 300k. We went from there to 4.5 mil, consistently top 5, that's the plan again. Takes time but those that know me, love me or hate me, know I will do it again. If you have ambition and drive, maybe not getting that at the moment, then come join us as we plunder the leaderboard and work our way up. Pirates are having fun but we are serious about improving. We help each other new or old and together we may just build something to challenge . May take time to challenge Rogues though, as they are doing great.
    1 needed if any wannabe pirates want to make a last minute switch. Come join the fun
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    If you want to have fun in a leader board posse with good chat and support have a look at Drunk Pirates
    Full posse currently top 15. We may need new players to help push further, bare us in mind after the event
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Heeehaw pirates
    1 more needed before tomorrow. Come and join us and be part of our growing posse. Top 10 is goal again