Poaching players

saxmansaxman Member Posts: 9
Anyone else had a guy called hog head join your posse only to make a pitch for players to join his own posse then leave straight away! Totally out of order and underhand, shouldn't, be allowed!
PegtexfromsaigonNatsu1CalamityJane

Comments

• tommyboytommyboy Member Posts: 10
    Yeah I think he's over at chuck wagon now.
    Sparkl31
  • Natsu1Natsu1 Member Posts: 5
    I think he is in BlazN SaddleZ,
    As the picture below said.

https://ibb.co/heNWCk

In other simple words your posse Tom unless you aren't the one how recurite player to BlazN SaddleZ in this forum.

Also people can go and check
    Sparkl31tommyboy
  • saxmansaxman Member Posts: 9
    Hi natsu1,
    I,m glad I'm not the only one pissed off with this underhand way of recruiting, I suggest that if it goes on there should be a way of redressing it, say a temporary ban from the forum, only thinking anyone else have any ideas!
    tommyboyCalamityJane
    Well its better then merging with what's seems like a posse of honor. You abandon your old posse only for the other posse to bail because one guy can't handle criticism for his constant crying and bitching. So having someone recruit on your posse ain't so bad compared to that. We needed guys because we were desperate after we got screwed over by a bunch of euro a holes. BTW hog was in true west when he did that.blame the game for poor ways to recruit.
    Sparkl31
    > @Natsu1 said:
    > I think he is in BlazN SaddleZ,
    > As the picture below said.
    >
    > https://ibb.co/heNWCk
    >
    >
    >
    > In other simple words your posse Tom unless you aren't the one how recurite player to BlazN SaddleZ in this forum.
    >
    > Also people can go and check

Speaking of the cry baby. So are u happy now that you can push people a be a big shot? Get a life u little prick.
    Sparkl31
    > @saxman said:
    > Hi natsu1,
    > I,m glad I'm not the only one pissed off with this underhand way of recruiting, I suggest that if it goes on there should be a way of redressing it, say a temporary ban from the forum, only thinking anyone else have any ideas!

Nat is an expert on nasty recruiting methods. Just ask him about ruining a merger because he's a little weazel.
    Sparkl31
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 183
    I'm just here, to read the comments.
    Hhh
  • HhhHhh Member Posts: 2
    Hey Shro! Please come by and visit Chuck Wagon! :)
  • Sparkl31Sparkl31 Member Posts: 18
    @tommyboy
    Natsu is not the one that ruined the merger. Hog Head and Brett The Kid ruined the merger by always talking about people and by making racist and sexist comments. True hog was in True West when the comments happened but he originally came out of True Grit with you not out of West Fo with us. So stop trying to blame Natsu when he always tried to keep everyone together until he saw your true colors for himself in this forum. Btw you keep proving I'm right and still talking about people which makes you as bad as HH and BTK.
    BadAssPete
  • Natsu1Natsu1 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Sax, and Tom

If you check Sax posting date, you'll know HH did this after we broke up, and after BNS generated for sure.

If Hoghead wanna join us, and you guys don't want him anymore as I understand from your post, he is welcome just like any other player, but all players need to follow the roles and respect each other.

Just to remined you Tom Hoghead never left the posse when we were together, the one left to look for players at that time were Tom, BTK, Fab.

I left due to my current circumstances, then the posse broke up, and you keep blaming me for that while in fact I had nothing to do with it.

The merging plan was expected to successed, as well as to fail, and it failed.

Hopefully we stop this discussion and enjoy the game as we always do.

Sax, I don't know what Hog said while he was looking for players and how he did that. All what I know he's a great player when I played with him.

The only solution you can do about that is to chamge the posse entry to a request one rather than an open one.

I'm away, from the game, and won't be able to respond soon