• Jetli2017Jetli2017 Member Posts: 4
    UPDATE CPW NOW
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I refuse to update CPW. Sorry.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jenng
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Pig said:

I refuse to update CPW. Sorry.

And even if you could, coding with hoofs may take a while...
    Jenng
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    One day I see us posting a similar request in the upcoming bladerunner forum :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    GindyJenng
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,363
    Wow.. I thought CPW was in the graveyard never to be resurrected, with interrupt and dodge!!
    ⚔️Leader - TheHerdReturned⚔️
    JackBauerJenng
    @Gindy @JackBauer @Mystique I don't think we're in Kansas any more...
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    GindyMystiqueJenng
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    It's very taupe in here here, @Pig. I'm going to guess Delaware.
    MystiqueJenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,875
    I brought the tequila, limes, salt........ And little doggies? :p
    We're back. There's no place like home! Who clicked their heels?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
  • ColdetColdet Member Posts: 14
    While I too, would love to see further development of this great game. We must remember the game is FREE to play. As players we are blissfully unaware of the developers buisness/financial/etc. statuses.

Furthermore: I've been around the gaming comunity for more years than I care. I can easily name several games that I stopped playing simply because the developers "over developed" their games. West is very far from that point of development, but the point holds.

Just in case you were wondering: Diablo(5years), DoTa(2years), Path of Exile(2years), Samurai Siege(1year), Clash of Clans(3years). All excelent games. Just spoiled by over-development.
    gazza1215Skodancy
  • TheGrumpy1TheGrumpy1 Member Posts: 22
    Hey Coldet, we are making a slight habit of conversing here. I agree with all you say on your list of games but what the greater majority of players are holding out for is the promised map expansion that the developers said was coming.
    As for being free, in game purchases for those that utilise those resources make it anything but.
    This is a great game enjoyed by a vast age group, not because of the advanced graphics or high tech bling. Just simple enjoyment and teamship once in a posse.

If Next Games dont think that that is enough reason to warrant the promised time to evolve the Compass Point West game then maybe their shareholders might want to know that their investment is based on bullshit.

WTF, lets just enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Coldet, get a real posse ;)
  • banzbanz Member Posts: 15
    I usually drop a few bucks on a game after playing long enough to vet it out. I did so with the one too. Not much, admittingly. Agree with Grumpy, stayed here because of the folks I am meeting.

But would love to see another map extension and that next train finished. I would kick in another few bucks if that happened.
    Perhaps I was unclear. Yes I certainly would like to see additional development. The game most definitely has much room for refinement. My only concern is adding too much extra content while there are many other features that are in dire need of work.

The most important being the social aspects:
    1. Vastly improved in game chat.
    2. Ability to share replays
    3. Divorcing the "points added" from the actual chat.
    4. The ability to trade cards????
    SkodancyTheGrumpy1Sparkl31
    Mmm where is the rest of that post? Disappeared into the Void?

Anyway. Yea I've been jamming with the Guns of West crowd. They have been gracious hosts and left no need to search for greener pastures.
    Skodancy