Georgia Boyz top 5 this week!

Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
Howdy everyone! I am pleased to announce that despite having only 28 members playing, we still managed to hit the top rewards! Thats right! We pulled over 3.5 mil. Not too bad for a posse struggling to make top 50 just 2 months ago.

Whats so special about the Georgia Boyz you ask? Our members, and their willingness to pester the crap out of eachother until we feel no other option than to prove we can beat their scores! Lol. We have the best fun natured competition in all of cpw! We also help eachother with strategies and troop composition and anything else to make sure each one of us can compete to the best of our ability. But all of it is in fun, and absolutely no drama!

We are happy to announce the beginning of our very first feeder posse. Our only requirements are lvl 20+, and active members only. You have to play to stay. Search for Georgia boyz2

We also have a spot or two open for anyone of advanced lvl that can score at least 100k during gold rush, and 80k during cattle events. Search to join Georgia boyz.

Comments

• Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Congrats Georgia boyz!!!!
  • Dawgsfan1Dawgsfan1 Member Posts: 2
    Bring it! Join GA Boyz the fastest rising posse in the land.
  • Georgia_TexGeorgia_Tex Member Posts: 162
    Thank you Ms. Earl! We've worked hard to get to where we are. We contribute our success to a great bunch of folks that love the game, and absolutely no drama to keep our group together! I think we are a testament that even lower level people can accomplish great scores when properly motivated!

We also need to thank Mr. trever for stepping in when we were shorthanded to helpout. His points were a big help since we only had 28 people!

Congradulations goes to yall as well! Yall are becoming regulars at that top spot on the leaderboard!
    MPH
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    Thanks! Txp has been around since beginning of posses. We hv put in a lot of time (lil blood, sweat and tears;) ). U guys keep on working together. U are doing great!
    MPH
    Due to our brand new feeder posse we have opened up a few spots for some real go getters! Looking for 3 active members lvl 35+ that can bring in at least 60-70k during cattle events, and 100k during gold mines. Come on, i know yall can do it! Our lvl 32's do better than that! Come on and check us out, we are open for business now!
    Still need 3 people to fill open spots in our posse. We will still be in the top 10 with 27, but would love to be in the top 5-7 with a full posse! Looking for active players only, lvl 35+ that can score at least 70k during cattle events. Hurry and get your spot before the event starts!
    Well looks like its gonna be 7th on the leaderboard this week. We are still not at full strength, as we had only 29 people, with another only able to play thursday and friday, and another barely able to play at all. So only 27 for most of the event.

We have an open spot in the posse right now for someone 45+ that can continue after lvl 61 in cattle events. We are already full of people that are scoring 70-100k, so we need a or some higher level people that can push us and keep us in the top 5 every week. Are you a higher level person that has a few friends you dont want to leave? More than likely we can make room for yall. We already have the one thing most players look for, hilarious and engaging chat that accepts everyone. Now we just need the higher level people to start looking at our performance. We are going only a one direction from here. Give us a shot! You wont regret it!
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited July 2016
    I can help bring 100k++ if you lower entry to lvl 30

We appreciate the gesture skodancy, but we are looking for permanent members, not visitors. We think we are the most interresting posse in the game, lol. Just wondering why the higher level people wont give us a chance. If they ever did they would see our hard work and appreciate the dedication we have to the game, not to mention the most interresting part of us, our chat, and no doubt stick around to become the next big posse in the game.

I understand i guess. All the high level people are attracted to the three big posse's in the game. Instead, i wish they would see if they would stop hanging out in feeder posse's and share the "wealth" so to speak, we could see more competition at the top. But to each their own i recon. Everyone has to do what they feel is right.
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Thanks Georgia_Tex. What determines a permanent member? Sometimes you actually gain a loyal member by letting them visit. I do respect your wishes though. One thing to keep in mind....I have worked with many posses outside of my own. I don't steal members, and have no intention of looking for recruits. When I work in another posse, I give, as if they are my own. As leader of _World Class_(though we always advertise on fb)I'm not hard up for players. In fact, with those posses we are in aliance with, us leaders won't accept members unless agreed by each. I believe in co-operation, always have. It's hard to stay in top 20, event after event, and often takes creative thought.

I am intregued with your efforts, and noticed you several events ago, when I saw your low level members. I'm a big fan of the power of level 30`s.

Remember, high level, high point players were once low level players, they usually have very tight bonds with other members in their "home" based posse. I do notice though, that many high level high point players are beginning to move around and share the wealth....like Doodle Ann, whom you alowed to play for one event. :)
    Thanks for your honesty bud! Its not personal at all. Yes we did have Ms. Doodle come and visit for an event. The next event Mr. Trever visited for an event. But after the event they left, and left a spot for someone else. My point is if you have a visitor its just a temperary boost. Ultimately its the members in the posse that have to perform and score the points. So we agreed as a posse to not allow visitors anymore and put our energy into finding quality members that will produce week after week. We are not worried about scalpers as our group is as tight as it gets.

I do appreciate your interrest in our group and congratulate yall on last week event! Yall did a great job!
    Running in 3rd place right now....end of first day of the event.
    MPH
    Still looking for members. We are staying at the top of the leaderboard with or without new recruits, but we would like new like minded people to join and have some of the best off topic conversations in the game with.

Georgia boyz looking for lvl 42+ that can make it past lvl 61 in cattle battles,

Georgia Boyz2 looking for anyone lvl 20+ that is active in the game and wants to learn and become top players!

Come give us a shot! You wont regret it!
    DoodleAnn
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 179
    Still looking for Players?
    Skodancy