Comments

• GudGud Member Posts: 174
    Have you joined Punks in Line too?
    Kane1
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Not yet lol
    Gud
    Tell TDM that I've invited him since I had him on Line.
    100mph100
    Gud
  • shrobert79shrobert79 Member Posts: 179
    I forgot where I was.....
    SkodancyGud
    edited July 2017
    You're in HeH now @shrobert79 :D
    Thanks BTW! It means a lot for us!!
    shrobert79manhatten
    If you need to practice some hard core shootin before the ex(punk)losion, HeH will gladly help you to do it ;)
    Skodancy
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    So Gud Punk is HEH reqruiting event?
    manhatten
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    Interesting question RJ.

I'm currently not playing in heh, but I have in the past, as I have with TXP, Rogue Riders, Wanted Legends, World Class, and countless others. Heh are good people, just as many other posses have great people in them.

I can't speak for Gud, but as the leader for Punk Shots, I can say that this posse is not designed as a recruitment opportunity for Hang'em High. There was no talk of such, from the first day it was conceived.

It was however conceived to be an opportunity for great players in CPW to come together, from a variety of posses, for one event to actually surpass Heh's record of 10 million.

I believe the only way this record can be broken is via cooperation across the CPW population.

I know you r a great player RJ. Please consider joining up with us?
    I won't for my own reason Sko

And I didn't believe it is your intention to reqruit for HEH

But if you want it to be an event and No reqruiting I think players who join also should restrain thereselfs and not Use it to reqruit
    edited July 2017
    RJ, since you won't participate for personal reasons(that I can respect) you have no right to tell me, or anyone else how Punk Shots, should be run.

I think this brings up a very good topic: Recruitment.

What is recruitment in a game, where no money exchanges hands?

I think each player in West, has a brain. With that brain they decide for themselves where best to spend their long hours sending trains.

I've known Zero(leader of Hang'em High) for 2 years now. I knew him for over a year while I lead a top 10 posse. Not one(1) time did he try and "recruit'" me or any of my posse members to Hang'em High. He is an amazing leader, who leads by example.

I choose, for myself, where I play in this game, just like you do, and everyone else.

You see, readers.....it is this kind of perception, that keeps us seperate. Separation like this, will not produce a team good enough to break that heh record.

I say, let's join the best of CPW together and show what can be done!

That example, will be an advertisement for all players involved, benifiting each posse represented!
    GudmanhattenKellsz
    Not all have the same standard as you
    You know there are also players wood do reqruit.
    Try to get in to contact with people off other posses so they can send them pm
    Our in generel chats
    If it would not work people would not be here writing all those posts to reqruit

I just saw already people use Punk to reqruit
    Dosn't mean the leader off there posse do's our agree, but it is already happening now

It is a shame for an event anounced as one time and all go back where they want to go, no reqruiting
    I get your point, RJ.

Maybe there are those that use chats to try and sweet talk players away from their home posse. Maybe it isn't condoned by their leaders.

But each person has to decide for themselves how committed they are to any given posse and it's leader. My guess....it's just a guesss.....most aren't that committed.

Maybe all us players aught to move around a bit more....like you do?

Personally, I don't find it very attractive to work in a posse that goes over the 3.5 million every event. I think it is way too much time spent sending trains. And for what? To get a card pack that has no monetary value? So, anyone who listens to a sales pitch for that.....I wonder about anyway.
    manhatten
    @RJdm, I know for sure that people can decide for themselfs where to play!

You did, so why do you think that others can't do it?
    Skodancy
    Why do you need to ask them to join then
    Lol
    Wouldn't be easier to use the Punk chat group in Line, in that case?
    You Posted so are you asking yourself?
    edited July 2017
    @RJdm, I'll now recruit you, just so you know... ;)
    Lol
    Not working
    But wish all a great event
    Gud
    Wait and see, you just don't know it yet. :D
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Strange we dont have this discussion in punk shots line chat. Only fun and such experienced players dont let them recruit everyone Just joined and Its perfect to get to know everybody. And Why not one big event Its better then week in week out the same shit. No wonder good players step out of cpw.
    GudSkodancy
    Glad me not being there makes you happy Manhattan
    Skodancymanhatten
    Honestly @RJdm , I would have liked to having you there!
    You are a fun guy to chat with, you would contributed in both score and laughs.
    But that's just mine opinon.....
    Skodancymanhatten
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    No RJ I invited you in beginning. I want to bury the past and go for Fresh start. Thats Why punk shots started. It would be great to have a great player like You have on board and I mean that!
    Skodancy
    Since @RJdm felt that he wanted to move to HeH when I used the magic word Punk's, in my previous post, I'll do it again.

But not now.

Hang'em High is looking for new members.
    If you feel like your shootin isn't paying of, we're here for you.

No other posse has the same reputation as Hang'em High!

There's a reason for it... ;)
    manhatten
    The battle is over for this time, and we lost.
    Hats of for RR!

If you like to compete in the top and enjoy some hard core shootin, then is Hang'em High the place to be in!
    SkodancyKane1manhatten
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    Great event Gud! Cheers for the recognition :)
    We enjoyed it hope HeH did as well? :)
    GudSkodancymanhatten
    You're welcome @Kane1 :)
    We didn't only enjoyed it, we loved it!
    This is what the events are made for.
    No competitor, no fun.... ;)
    SkodancyKane1manhatten
    Look out boys there may be a time soon you have some more. Great work both of you this event
    GudmanhattenBullDawgII
    Thanks @MPH !
    Pirates did great too! Congrats Pirates!
    manhatten