Lets join the fight for top 3

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
edited July 2017 in Posse Recruitment
So pirates..... 3 months old ish. We.... I say we, I mean me, had targets to hit. Get leaderboard, get 30 players, get top 10, get top 5. Seems we/I have achieved that. Anyone who knows me will know I won't stop there. Top 3 is a dream. But I will do it. Haters hate away. May take some time. Anyway..... The point is..... I've got eager and want it now. So I've made 2 spaces.

Come join us pirates and help us keep going. Oh and if you join and don't score, guess what happens lol.

We need active players who want to do well not get the first few rewards before I kick.

We are a fun and active posse, I can't have got to top 4 if we weren't........ You know you wanna

Comments

• manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Wooohooo top 5 posse we need 3 members come join us and have a beer with us cheers.
    MPH
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Was just going to say we need 3 now lol. Cheers Manhatten
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    Congrats PIRATES!
    not there yet Gud. But you'd best get heh moving soon lol
    Gud
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Spaces available in a great posse(current event no 4) for cow pokes that want to play and chat, come join the Drunk Pirates if that sounds like you.
    MPH
    Nice one 5. We have 3 spaces. Now these spaces are not because we can't fill the posse . These spaces are because we are a top 5 posse and if you join me I expect certain things. Number 1. A desire to win, number 2, score points, not just a few but a lot. Number 3. Chat. Now I know not everyone likes to chat, that's fine, but if you can't score just send a quick message. When you join just send a quick hello. Number 4 be a pirate
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Top 4 posse, we have room for 3 pirates and enough bottles of rum here.
    Cheers for your visit Manhatten. Glad you enjoyed your time with the pirates. Welcome back any time.

We are now a top 4 posse, targets just keep crumbling. Time to keep going me thinks. We need 2 players to help us keep this awesome posse moving up the board. If you feel you have what it takes, then come and chat
    2 spaces available. Not much more to say
    1 space left in pirates. We have a mission to move on up. But I am no longer going to have an ego about it. As has been mentioned, the actual event fight is much more fun than forum fights. So if we are full why not check out Rogues, heh, chuck, German , train, double shots, 40 something and saddlez. Let's make this fun again CPW
    Gud