Sloooooow down Rogue's ;)

Another weekend off! :(

Giddy up CPW players! Rogue's are getting bored! ;)

#RogueRiders

#GoRogue!
manhattenPegCalamityJane

Comments

• manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Working on it Kane ;-). Soon it will be less boring.
  • Kane1Kane1 Member Posts: 173
    So I hear Manhatten! Merge 2 of the Top Posse's and you may just rival us! We will see and Good luck :)
    PegCalamityJane
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Gee I wonder what the name of this "new" "combined" posse will be? lol
    RJdmPegCalamityJane
    maybe "fuckwagon" but its not my decision.
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    No combine, take over.
    No equale combination our new posse
    Just swollowed up
    No new name needed
    Peg
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    RJ . I know you are not English but wtf does that mean
    Sorry not being an arse . Just wondering is all
    This is not your post
    Maybe you should not be on this one

But then again this ofcourse as always you don't have to follow the rules you want others to follow

There is a posse going to join HEH. They call it a merge
    Merge is normaly equal an make something new
    In this case it is Just a takeover
    manhattenCalamityJane
    Ill leave this one to those involved
    I dont agree with You often RJ But in this case You are right. I let the ball rolling for both leaders and I really hoped for a new posse with new name and mixed members of both posses to compete with RR and make the game less boring. And I mean a real rolling ball okay lol.
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Ah manhattan that insulting play on words using my posse's name seemed to roll off your tongue quite easily. Makes me believe you've used it before. I'm sure you think it's very clever, but here's a little truth for you:

When you hurl insults at others you may feel superior and say to yourself "yes! I really got them with that one!"

That behavior does not reveal anything at all about your intended target's character. It does however reveal a great deal of yours.

Cheers, see you on the trail
    CalamityJane
    Youre right Tex I apologise. Next time I will choose my words more carefully. Cheers to You too
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    What posse is merging with HEH. Don't think it's WantedLengends so who is kt
    Anybody that considers merging with HEH are silly. They have a monopoly on the game and they still look to poach posses. Just face it. HEH is nothing more then a top 5 posse. If you want to complete for the top. Send more trains and stop trying to take top players from other top 20 posses. Your a joke. You realize the game is a bit boaring and that is why you don't play as much which equals why your not at the top.
    Arve
    Its over trever there will be none.
    That's right. Because it never was a merge. It was zero trying to steal whatever top players were left. HEH should be ashamed. I actually contacted nextgames and rumor has it they didn't like the way HEH were handling things so they decided to pull the plug on CPW. So It wa HEH that killed the game
    manhatten
    Lol show this here on forum or You had to Many beers. Talking about beer I will get one and cheers on youre great theory
    A rumor lol!!!
    Yeah right so Many contacted cpw But offcourse You were the chosen one dont make me laugh.
    Peg
  • SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited August 2017
    Fun times Rogue Riders! Yee haw!
    GudCalamityJanePeg
    edited August 2017
    As far as this game being dead.

I just played in it, and it was fun. I enjoy West, and will continue to play it without updates.

The game Checkers never had an update and people around the world still play it.

West is not dead for me. So, all you guys n gals getting bored and leaving, saying the game is dead, is fine with me. I'm a star grazer, and that leaves the door wide open for my continued advance!! I go past you and say.....bye bye!
    GudPegCalamityJane
    I respect you Sko
    But have seen a few times certain people from HEH turn up to "help" posses in trouble. Meaning take over the posse and their players.
    So that part of Trever story I can confirm.
    I never had contact with people from CPW so that part off his strory in can't confirm nore deny
    PegCalamityJane
    You have seen certain HeH members in "help" posses.
    1. How do You know they were in trouble.
    2. How do You know What was talked about.
    Another rumors from our surpreme cpw dramaqueen.
    I think its a witch hunting of HeH members. You really got a trauma of something in the past right? Can I remember You this is Just a game?
    Maybe you should remember yourself
    Lol
    PegCalamityJane
    And not talking rumors
    I sure I typed seen
    Not heard
    We all can pretend that reqruiting is not been a part off this game. Performed by some very Well. Our stop beliving fairy tales.

But as it is just a game lets leave it

Everybody is free what they believe
    PegCalamityJane
    God, fairies, tooth fairy, Santa, Easter bunny. CPW updates....... I believe....... Who's with me
    Skodancy
    edited August 2017
    I won't bore you with my rant here.

Go Rogue Riders
    PegCalamityJane
    I never mention it happend to all posses but did to some
    And being a part off HEH as you are you can not realy deny they reqruited in other posses
    We both know that is true and not a lie
    PegCalamityJane
    edited August 2017
    perhaps love is blind?
    RJdmGudPeg