CPW wide New CB Record Invitational

2»

Comments

• SkodancySkodancy Member Posts: 190
    edited July 2017
    The invite still stands. Are you a top player, who is excited, and willing to help in a cattle battle record? Or, are you just curious and want to know more? Are you also interested in who the line up is for this event? You are welcome to join our line app chat room. It's been fun in there, conversations all over the place, not just about the potential event. Where else can you chat with leaders, co- leaders, deputies, and members of a wide variety of posses in West?
    You can reach me in "line app" (it's free) by searching for me: "skodancy"
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Thank Sko
    It makes sence why there is still rectuiting and things where not the way there where presented
    There is time to get it all straightened out.
  • texfromsaigontexfromsaigon Member Posts: 198
    Post the date. Maybe a few crazy hombres would like to go head to head. Just a thought
    Skodancy
    edited August 2017
    Tex, the idea is to get top CPW players together. That's what it will take to beat a Heh record. A date announcement may be in order, agreed, but I'm not sensing enough interest CPW wide to support a new record. That 10++ mill of Hang'em High may just stay in the record books forever.

I'm ready though....cows are healthy at my ranch.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I'm with Tex. Post a date for a showdown. Seems to be a strong HEH influnence on this event. Why not let another team go against you.
    Skodancy
    Hi Trever.

I am involved in this attempt at a new record, represently myself, not heh.

I am leader of Guns Of West posse, for those who don't know.

If there is a perception it is a "heh" thing, then for sure it will never happen. They don't need to beat a record they already have.

As for date....so far there isn't enough interest to majoritively set that date. No use setting a date if players aren't committing.

But my cows are ready ; )