#6 Leaderboard-- Need 1 Rider

PegPeg Member Posts: 560
edited August 2017 in Posse Recruitment
Looking for 1 rider, get 1000x your level. ( or more) must speak English.

International posse. INDEPENDANT . Double Shots

Level 30 to enter B)
BullDawgIICalamityJane

Comments

• PegPeg Member Posts: 560
    2-3 Spots open see posse description. Have a Double Shot!

Double accounts welcomed! Double Shots
    CalamityJane
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Where the lead is Hot and the Beer is cold, come slide on the ice with us!

#6 leaderboard posse, looking for enthusiastic riders who don't fall of their horse. :D

You'll find us waiting @ Double Shots
    Peg
    :D :) :) :) :/ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 hey!
    MPHCalamityJane
    edited August 2017
    We need two motivated riders who'd like to beat the ones who ride in a boat :D

Yep those guys. Muahaaahaahahaaaa do ya have the salt to do it? Show me. B)
    CalamityJane
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Boat...... boat ???!!!??? how dare you.

It is a Galleon !
    xena1978CalamityJaneCash
    Who rattled your cage? Are you a little seaman? Get off my cloud... That's more like a life raft, but no one was talking to you anyway lol....duh

Hay! Hey you You! Get off of my thread. Hay hey ! You You get off of my cloud.

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to ya. Zip it and stay off my thread, you know how it works.
    Do it... Or I will Pop your tiny little raft . :D
    I have a needle, don't make me use it! >:)

B) aha we beat ya again, while on vacation. Too funny! Sooo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously. We need two riders , and we beat those raft floaters, so if ya want to ride with us send request. We're not affiliated with that seaman who jabbers like a squirrel with a nut....

LOOKIN FOR TWO RIDERS WHO LIKE THE GAME
    1000x your level is the limit. If you want fun, we have that that too.

Double Shots
    CalamityJane
    Oh wow. That requires a much better response than I will provide. Oh and by the way you lost the 2 before that. Thought you were quiet. Well done though, you are all on holiday a lot.

Oh and if you are confused about who rattled my cage....... Best check your message that implied my posse . Good luck tomorrow DS
    PegCalamityJane
    Lost? We let you win so you'd quit crying. Now get off my thread. You can't provide a funny humorous reply because you're incapable.

What happened to your change of heart to be nice?

Go trash around on your *millions of post where you call people names, like to pick on women and start fights with anyone.

Go clean your poop deck lol

I can always let you win again... Or will I? Zip your pie hole and get off my recruitment thread (or go walk the plank.)

DOUBLE SHOTS. Ignore the hater up there, we need two riders
    CalamityJane
    I made a light hearted joke about my pirate ship. I replied quite nicely to your crazy ass reply. I am happy ive stuck to my new nice approach to CPW thank you.
    PegCalamityJane
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    So good to see a man change for the better

There used to be time a time he would tell other people what they could not do. And then do the things himself other people where not allowed to

Makes me so happy this is no longer the case

Good luck DS on next event
    PegCalamityJane
    Yo RJ. Surprised to see you here. How's things
    PegCalamityJane
    Get off my thread make your own this is for double shots recruitment and you're not a double shot. Take your crying elsewhere.

DOUBLE SHOTS NEEDS TWO RIDERS.
    CalamityJane
    I wasn't crying. I was saying hello to RJ, who engaged in conversation
    PegCalamityJane
    Go start a conversation elsewhere, not my thread. RJ is welcome to stand up for us, but you were asked to be quiet and get out of here. Do you need a map? Get off my cloud, go play with your sea men.

-------------------------------------________________________

We are looking for 2 riders, @ Double Shots
    CalamityJane
    RJ was standing up for you ???? I thought he was saying hello to me
    PegCalamityJane
    Thanks for the well wishes, RJ. :) Luck be with you as well... Even though you won't need luck. Lol thank you sir. <3

<3 B) way to go Doubles on 6th place! Great effort, great job , keep up the good work.

If you'd like to join us, send a request to <b class="Bold">Double Shots

Thank you. :)
    CalamityJane
    Can't I just ask one thing. Are Ds on vacation this Gr ?
    PegCalamityJane
    Two riders needed
    CalamityJane
    I assume not. Unless you lose I guess. This will be a fun event
    PegCalamityJaneBullDawgII
    This is Double Shots recruitment thread

We need 2 @ Double Shots
    CalamityJane
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Can anyone tell me where the pool is?
    PegCalamityJane
    edited August 2017
    And there he is right on cue for the final scene...

TREVER!!!!

Walk, I mean stagger to the left. No... No. The other left! There you go!
    Ok wait , stop stop, Thump. Uh... Watch out for the wall.. Too late. He saw the saloon and slipped on chocolate.... Ha!

. Oh hmmm Trever sleeps weird places a lot . No worries, it's fine... We step over him... Lol anyone else looking for the pool, just follow the bikinis, duh. ;)

Hey we still need a rider, just one--------------- <3 --------------Double Shots

(. Trever is too drunk to ride, sorry Trever... Plus if you're going to swim, you need floaties. As you'll sink for sure.)
    TreverCalamityJane
  • CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 496
    Ahhhh lmao. He always lays down like that, trying to get a better view is what he told me. Ladies, watch your skirts around this smooth talker, just show him a beer and some pizza and he's a happy guy. No, more beer than that!

Hey we're full this event, tune into the same bat channel at the same bat time for more episodes. See y'all on the ice.

If you'd like to join, please pm me or peg, we will have a few spots open next event, come join the fun. :)
  • banzbanz Member Posts: 15
    and that's all I have to say 'bout that...
    CashPegCalamityJane
  • BullDawgIIBullDawgII Member Posts: 3
    > @MPH said:
    > I assume not. Unless you lose I guess. This will be a fun event

Dude really? You've got nothing better to do? It seems to me you pick at Peg and CJ to what end? Are they going to agree with you? And you they? Why comment on their thread? The only plausible reasons for you to do that are either envy of some sort or you just enjoy being an antagonist. Perhaps you could take the high road and not do it. Let the competition in the events speak.
    CashPegCalamityJane