MPH changed our not?

Some time ago MPH came on this forum to tell he hasn't always been a nice person. Our was it he always wasn't a nice person? I am not sure.
He told then he changed. Everybody should behave nice and he was sorry for his past behavior.

Watching and experiance him the last weeks I fail to see the change in behavior.

The old MPH would insult, attack our comment on other peoples post's. The new one do's the same.
The old MPH would tell people what they can our can't do. The new one do's the same.
The old MPH would do those things he told other people they can't do, as playing in more then one posse. The new one do's the same.
The old MPH would like to join a posse to win. Benefit from the rewards. Put up a low score because he would be freewheling and collecting cards for when he was back in his own posse.
The new one told he wasn't like that anymore.
The old one was knows for being a liar.

So tell me MPH did you realy change an put up a great score in CW our where you slacking again and not even make 200k.

Have you changed at all our still the old liar and slacker as always.

You can put up all your frustrations here. No need to put them in a post from a posse and then pretend youre sorry for ranting.

Get a life. Stay in your own posse if you believe people only have a right to play in one posse. But don't tell others where they can our can't play.
Kellsz

Comments

• MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Ok my last response in forum. I'm no longer a leader of a posse.
    RJ, you are right and wrong . I have changed but my post the other day was not nice and I apologise. I woke up feeling shit about it, then saw your post and felt worse .

I'll take all the shit about me, that's fine. However I won't take the comments about me freeloading.

I was asked at the last minute to join chucks, to help out. I managed to find one other player for them plus me. No time to build cards etc just happy to help a friend.

I did indeed only get 100k not 200k. But the other player I got to join did get 200k. So whilst I was average. They got 300k more than they would have had if I'd not been asked to help.

And yes that 300k was not needed after all. But I helped a friend out. That was what was important to me.

RJ we will never get along , that's fine, but I am now done with the forum, and given up being a leader.

Good luck to you and all cpw
    5azm6
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    MPH, you may not be leader in name but you will always be leader to me, Drunk Pirates will always respect you and appreciate the help you have given players like myself. Sure other posse members will agree. Let's just enjoy the game.
    Cheers 5
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    Yep we went there at last moment without full steel or saved cards. But some think they know the whole story and believe in fairy tales.
  • RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    Lol
    You don't need to be loaded with Cards to do better then 100k.

But suprised me that you where allowed to play outside your normal posse by MPH

As always all men are equal by him just some more then others
    No one can allow me something. I am a Nomad. I had a click with HeH But Thats it.
    Good for you
    Don't let MPH tell you what you can our can't do
    Nobody should
    Agree
    I wasn't aware I have told Manhatten what to do RJ. Enlighten me
    manhatten
    I am bad in reading and writing English MPH but you are evens worse in it.

As you always tell others what they can our can do you told me I had to stick to one posse. I asumed it also applied for others, except yourself ofcourse. So I was supprised Manhatten was allowed to play for more then one posse. Never wrote you told him he could not.

Also youre remark I am done with the forum gave the impression you would not be here again, yet your face is all over the forum again.

CalamityJane
    Well I sent 2 messages after that RJ so i wouldn't say my face is all over the forum. I'm no longer leader as I said I wouldn't be. And CJ, lol to everything against me. I'm good with that. Maybe add a few click click bangs too
    manhatten
    MPH you such a notorious liar. I think you believe the crap you try to Well yourself.
    You where leader during big part off last event.
    And counting Seems not to be your strongest point. At the time you wrote your messege you wrote three before.
    Put up messeges be leader just don't know why you have to say you don't our have not done. Aperently it became a second nature off yours, not telling the truth.
    MPH, you are no longer leader, you choice certainly not the posses. It was clear members wanted you to stay which gladly you have done. The support, advice along with the great chat makes you an integral part of the posse. When you build a posse on the basis that we are all leaders and have a say that's what shows the kind of person you are. Would not want to be anywhere else.
    That was longer than intended but sums up why being a pirate is great and for any that like the idea spaces available for next event, why not give us a go.
    manhatten
    5Zm6 glad you are happy and I also are glad MPH stays at Drunk Pirates. And Yes MPH is not leader at this moment. This dosn't change the fact MPH was leader after he posted here he would not be leader anymore. He was leader big part off last event.
    RJdm, surely what happens in a posse is up to the members there. You seem obsessed with one of our members and take great interest in what happens during events within the pirates, strange for someone from another posse. Maybe you have a hidden desire to be a pirate.
    manhatten
    Lol
    Twisting the truth Seems to be a pirate thing
    MPH started posting adressing me
    So my was Just a responce
    And No I feel No need what so ever to be with MPH in the same posse
    I expireance it before and was more then enough
    You were fine until Txp boss made me boss for 5 minutes. Guess you were jealous. And you were fine in pigs before that.
    It's all about perceptions, but Hey Ho it's a pirates life for me.
    manhatten
    Oh and RJ, I said publically I am not leader anymore. I then, as 5 mentioned, decided to finish the event as leader as my stepping down didn't quite work out. So I helped stabilise the posse until the end. Now we have discussed all things as a posse and we are all good to go without me as leader. But I am still here, I may even decide to be leader again one day. Hope that's ok
    Lol
    You being leader as a Joke for 5 minutes in TXP is not what bothers me.
    I give Just some off the points contribute to the point where we are now. It was not an instantie dislike. It grows.

You slacking in TXP almost all the time
    You leaving before events ends in TXP on more then one occasion
    You calling names
    You pretend to be leader there. Telling others they have to stay quiet and you, with your leader experiance, will handel things
    You telling others what they can our can't do, and those things don't apply for you
    You telling you become a permanent TXP player, putting people in there and then leave with the bunch
    You telling lies
    You go into TXP posse to reqruiting
    You say you become a better person but still picknick a fight
    Just some off the things.

But finaly admitting you where leader during a part off last event, you deny here befor, may be a change for the better.

I don't care if you are leader our not. Don't care you post again. Just don't see the point to say you won't.
    What I care about is you stop picking fights. That is what started this again.
    So don't tell me what to do. Then I don't need to respond to you.
  • THoldwayTHoldway Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone forgot this is a GAME; I have personally found MPH a great guy, in fact I lost interest in CPW as most of my Posse left, there was only 3 of us, MPH jumped into my Posse and asked me to join the Pirates, which I have found to be a great Posse, got me interested again!
    I don't think there is anything wrong in helping another Posse, at the end of the day we can all get the same rewards, the number 1 spot a great achievement but no trophy so all good fun.
    RJdm I don't know what has gone on in the past, not my business but this is only a GAME mate!
    MPH you started the Pirates so only fitting you should lead, no bearing on TT, who is a great leader, but come back soon partner.
    Trevor
    5azm6
    Tholdway nice comment
    But why not tell MPH the same
    He started his rant again
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    edited September 2017
    MPH is a great person from my point of view!
    As most of the the ones I've met in this game. :)
    manhatten
    Yep I know Gud but someone here on forum has issues or something. First DA and now MPH. MPH Just ignore this dude and then he will find someone else to get his satisfaction. I see him as a joke.
    And such a joker yourself Manhatten
    Cheers Trevor, Gud and Manhatten. Means a lot
    Gud
  • GudGud Member Posts: 174
    Cheers MPH
    With you again in bw
    Gud
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    MPH is a coiner. Wait that's in the real game not this dead one