DRUNK PIRATES

MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
We also need 2 players. Please feel free to come chat on my thread.

Comments

• RJdmRJdm Member Posts: 267
    MPH can you finaly make up your mind what you want to be
    Mister Nice Guy our the one who always wants to pick a fight
    The one who thinks people should stay off threads off others our the one who go there to attack
    Pretending to be a better and changed person our Just the MPH like always telling others what they can and can't do
    Living by the same standers as as you uphold to others. Our the one who has two standerds. One for others and one for you
    The one who wants to be a top posse our the one slidings further down the leaderboard

Make up your mind. Stick to it and do as you have decided
  • MPHMPH Member Posts: 756
    Hi again RJ, I knew you wanted to chat really . Silly Peg assuming I was just being difficult . Good to see you here on my thread. I like your post. It brings back memories of when I used to do those things you say I do. Not sure why you bring it back up as I was nothing but nice on Ds threads. Anyway, great to chat again RJ. You are always welcome here
    manhattenPeg
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Can someone tell me where the pool is?
    manhatten
    Yeah mate . We have a pool on our galleon , yes Trever our Galleon. The boat and the raft don't have room but our Galleon ...... Well the pool is hot and spacious. Feel free to join us raft pirates onboard our luxury Galleon. The raft is only to help you get to our ship. Welcome any time Trever. ...... Oh and the drunk issue you have been accussed of...... Wahoo let's get you more drunk on our........ Galleon.
  • manhattenmanhatten Member Posts: 210
    In that case I will return again to pirates. Come on everyone drunk pirates is a Nice posse, it was fun there. Just try it. Cheers!!
    Any time Manhatten
    2 needed for next event.
    Why do players join a top 10 posse and not score. Anyway , I need now. Top players wanted to help the pirates get drunk
    3 players please.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    I hear ya. (Ina) has done it to WL. Wait I'm not sure we're a top 10 posse but does it still count. She has run 1 train
    You are doing great Trever. Definitely too 10 lol.

We still need 3 for CB. Come join the fun
    Top 6 posse. Fighting hard. 3 spaces if you want to fight at the top end.
    Still 3 need. Come join the pirates and have some fun with Hairyotter lol
    Gud
    Come join the pirates. We are having a chilled event so get settled and build your steel and cards ready for the next Gr event
    We will need 4 superstar players for the next GR event. Come and be a pirate
    Entry level will be 35 shortly for a limited time. If you want in, then come knocking
    xena1978
    4 pirates still needed. Come and drink the rum and grab some gold
    gazza1215Sparkl31
    4 riders needed. Come, don't come up to you. But you miss out if you don't
  • Sparkl31Sparkl31 Member Posts: 18
    Thank you MPH for all of your help at Chuck Wagon.
    No worries Sparkl.

Pirates need 4 I think . Go join the madness and kick some CPW ass.

We always need new fighters in our posse.

Level 35 ish needed but if you are level 54, I'll consider you ;-)
    Wow the pirates need 8. I thought me not being leader would get you all wanting to join lol
    Must be they all know you can't be trusted.
    Your word you not gonne be leader got broken already
    I am not leader. But I will help the posse. 8 needed. We never need 8. Come on this posse got top 10 without me. Come join them, I'm still there as something, not sure what. But we are still pirates. I'm still a pirate. And RJ, have fun mate
    Well you where leader last event altough you claim your not.
    Supossed being a pirate you need to be a liar.
    Have fun but stop the crap trying to sell your lies.
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Drunk Pirates looking for riders, all we ask is you play , chat and enjoy. Been some changes made but we are still the same fun loving crew that are there to enjoy the game.
    And we welcome anyone who is active and still wants to play the game. Come say hi and meet the rowdy pirates. We are here to play and have fun.
  • 5azm65azm6 Member Posts: 31
    Still time to consider taking up one of the places available in the Drunk Pirates, come chat, play and enjoy you self.