Upgrade

Here's a novel suggestion UPGRADE!
Peg

Comments

• TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    Here is a novel answer. Play a new game
  • CosmoCosmo Member Posts: 85
    Trever: I don't understand your response to my statement? Do you like the game as it stands? Do you see room for an update? Would you do anything different if you were a game designer? The game is in need of some serious updating and appreciation for those who play it. The only reason I haven't quit is that we have a dedicated posse who enjoy the game. It's the posse I have a bond with not the game. Sorry to offend you.
  • TreverTrever Member Posts: 313
    You didn't offend me but obviously I struck a nerve. Do you feel nobody should post to your topic? Do you research the game designers website? Have you not seen that they have already stated they are not moving forward with this game? I took your post as sarcasm as it's funny to me, you are suggesting an upgrade and I suggested you go enjoy a new game. The upgrade is not coming. They already told you that. If you enjoy this game. Then enjoy it. Enjoy your posse as that's a good place to make some great online friends. But don't get all jumbled up when someone responds to your post. Cheers mate!
    I don't research "game designers website". Can you direct me to the website and article that states it. I wish to read it. Thanks.
    Trevor: Please share your knowledge. I googled "game designers website". It's too generic a term.